In retrospect, would you move again to Serbia?

Hi all,

If you had to look back on your expat experience in Serbia, would you heartily say "let's do it again"?

From the preparation stage to your actual everyday life in your new country, what did you enjoy the most?

Would you do certain things differently? Could you tell us why?

How would you describe the benefits of your expatriation in Serbia so far?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience. We look forward to hearing from you!

Christine

Yes I would. BUT I really need to know where or who can answer my question. Being in Serbia I was involvolved in a incadent  where I was a state witness. I never saw a lawyer who was suppose to advise me. The accused lawyer also spoke to me. I was in the same place until the court case and was told I cannot speak to anyone concerning the case because my house was bucked and the phones. I just want to clear this.
Kind Regards
Alet

ALET wrote:

Yes I would. BUT I really need to know where or who can answer my question. Being in Serbia I was involvolved in a incadent  where I was a state witness. I never saw a lawyer who was suppose to advise me. The accused lawyer also spoke to me. I was in the same place until the court case and was told I cannot speak to anyone concerning the case because my house was bucked and the phones. I just want to clear this.
Kind Regards
Alet

You're definitely off topic.  Please start a new topic with your question.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team