PAKISTANI COMMUNITY IN ROMANIA

Salaam All
How are you All Pakistani Guys, Hope you are all fine. I am originally from Lahore-Pakistan but currently living in Bucharest Romania. Lets Just Keep in touch through this Forum Topic Name "Pakistani Community in Bucharest Romania"
I hope it will help us all to share our problems and experiences here in romania.
Keep in touch guys. Wish you all the best
Thanks
Regards
ZM

Hi, can you tell use a bit of how was life in Pakistan. People, shops, life-styles... and how is it for a Pakistani to move and live in a European country?

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Jacky S!

I would suggest you to ask your questions on the Pakistan forum for more responses ;)

Have a good day
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Jacky S!

I would suggest you to ask your questions on the Pakistan forum for more responses ;)

Have a good day
Armand

thanks for your suggestion.

have a good day

Hello dear Zam_ali my name is faizan from pakistan i want get some information romania i want to get admission in engg at romania so plz kindly give your advise and openion can i do partime job in romania

Welcome on Expat-blog Faizan! :)

Maybe you should start a new topic with your questions on the Romania forum.

Thank you and good luck.

salaam to zam ali

mein pakistan say hoon ure romania aana chahta hoon plz tell me about romania my contect number 00923217744302 plz call me or miss bell i want to talk u................ thanks

Hi,,,everyone !!

I am from Pakistan and working in Saudi Arabia from 3 years, and want to move to Romania,,!!

So,,Please,,Let me know about the Job Market for Electronics Engineers/or other engineers in Romania..

thanx

best regards to all,

Hi Friends,

I am new to romania, just arrived a few days ago to bucharest for my new job. Want to get in touch with some pakistani friends..
you can add me on skype: shakoorkh

thanks...

shakoor wrote:

Hi Friends,

I am new to romania, just arrived a few days ago to bucharest for my new job. Want to get in touch with some pakistani friends..
you can add me on skype: shakoorkh

thanks...

Hello Brother,

Welcome in Romania. Hope you will enjoy to be here.

Good Luck

dear sir

you are in romania kindly info me what is the job status in romania kindly help me because i want to go romania iwill be thankful to you.

thanks

khurram shahzad
[email protected]
ksmoon312 Skype id

hi,

I am planning to form a company in Romania.. i have visited the place but need to know something from the Paki community already livn dere.. so can any1 guide me wth the following:

Standard of living in Romania? i mean how much do a single person needs to spend/month to maintain a fair standard??

Also let me know if any one of you (FROM PAKISTAN IN ROMANIA) wish to work in the company.

hey, hope you all doin gud,

ppl kindly advice on my post too !

salam sir ji kya hall hain mera name khalid hay   maery skype ki id mbaig743  hai aap jub cahaoo online hoo jayoo
mera fon number 0760585183 hai i am waiting your

hi

can any one from Romania, guide weather which business is gud there? in less investment. plz pakistani's from Romania may guide, as i m interested to move to Romania.

thanks.
waseem

ShawarmaXpat wrote:
mwaseem wrote:

can any one from Romania, guide weather which business is gud there? in less investment. plz pakistani's from Romania may guide, as i m interested to move to Romania.
thanks.
waseem

Less Investment. You are not gonna get anything done here. You need to invest the said 75K and change to be eligible for a business residency permit. Maybe bribing someone may knock a substantial amount from this.

Hello,

well said ShawarmaXpat.

mwaseem wrote:

thanks.
waseem

Salaam,

Romania has 4 distinct seasons much like that of North America. The winters  are cold reaching temperatures between 0°C and -5°C. There is lots of snow fall in the mountains creating a perfect destination for skiers and snowboarders with its affordable ski resorts. Spring is pleasant with cool mornings and nights and warm days. In the summer hot sunny days can be experienced along the Black Sea coast and Transylvania where temperatures reach about 30°C. Autumn is dry and cool with colourful foliage from the trees and mountains.

In less investment you can start a business in Complex Europa or Dragon Rosu selling Underwear, Boxers, Socks  etc...... like many of other pakistanis doing in bucharest.........Lol

hi

Hello mbaig743.

Please post your message in english, as you are on the english speaking forum.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hi tariqly,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you introduce yourself pls ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi everyone, A special AOA to my Pakistani community living in Romania. I am a teacher and I want to shift to Romania. Can anyone suggest the best possible way.

salam kya hall hain aap is time ho kahan mai is time romania main hun and i need job if you have to so let me know 0760585183 its my number. i am waiting your cal

what your means can to tell tell me more about that

Hi mbaig743,

Please post in English on the Anglophone forum this might be helpful, this might help other members to read and participate. Thank you! :)

Thank you,

David.

mbaig743 wrote:

salam kya hall hain aap is time ho kahan mai is time romania main hun and i need job if you have to so let me know 0760585183 its my number. i am waiting your cal

hello,
welcome brother.

Asalamualeikum guys
i am new commer here..i got Expat.com few seconds ago when  i was trying to find out pakistani community in Romania,and i am happy to join you here
Let me intruduce myself ,I belong to Pakistan but lving Rome (Italy)now  i am here in Romania for few days
I am here because one of our pakistani sister adimtted in Hospital(Verona) Shw has Bone Marrow.(Bone marrow is the soft spongy tissue that lies within the hollow interior of long bones)
please gus try to help her if you can .Thanks

SARFRA A,CH
ROME (ITAY9

dear me shazia here from pakistan sialkot i wana talk to u plz give me ur skypye id thx

hello sir mera nam uzair hai,mein romanina aa raha hn kya ye aacha country hai multb job mil jati hai kya aur achi zedige guzre gei ya nai

uzairali400 wrote:

hello sir mera nam uzair hai,mein romanina aa raha hn kya ye aacha country hai multb job mil jati hai kya aur achi zedige guzre gei ya nai

Hello,

Please have a look at the Romania Forum Code of Conduct.  Posts should be in English so all forum members can understand and participate, thank you.

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-blog

Hi , someone from Pakistan in Iasi???i want to learn Urdu, I pay .!!please if someone can help me let message here .have a nice day

Catalina1 wrote:

Hi , someone from Pakistan in Iasi???i want to learn Urdu, I pay .!!please if someone can help me let message here .have a nice day

Welcome Catalina to Expat.com, glad to see someone from Iasi here tonight :)

Please post your request in the Language Classes in Romania section of the Classifieds, found at the top of this screen.  Also, please take a few moments to Introduce Yourself and to review the Romania Forum Code of Conduct mentioned in earlier posts.  This will both help us get acquainted with you, and for you to get acquainted with Expat-Blog and have a good experience hopefully  :top:

Thanks Catalina

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog

Hi dear
I am looking for one friend in Romania Alexandria city. I am not in contact with her for some time.
can anyone help me to find her. I will be so thankful.

sagonegm wrote:

Hi dear
I am looking for one friend in Romania Alexandria city. I am not in contact with her for some time.
can anyone help me to find her. I will be so thankful.

If she was a friend, you would know where she is and be in touch.  How exactly do you think anyone here can help find this person?  You'll have a better chance finding them via Facebook than here, honestly.  Why do you need to find her anyway?

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

we were friends on facebook for last five years  :par: , but for last few months her facebook is deactivated  :/ . we do not have any mutual friend. I just need to know that she is fine and well  :sick .. she lives in Alexandria and she is a school teacher. i dont want to disclose too much information but anyone who live in Alexandria. it will be easy for him/her to find her.
I am sure.

Hello bhai jaan main lahore main rehta hun. Meri gf romania rehti hai us nay mujhay invitation bheja hai romania ab main just ye chahta hun aap guide krain embassy kya pochay gi or kesy ??

Adeelrao wrote:

Hello bhai jaan main lahore main rehta hun. Meri gf romania rehti hai us nay mujhay invitation bheja hai romania ab main just ye chahta hun aap guide krain embassy kya pochay gi or kesy ??

:dumbom: Use English please, as this is an Anglophone forum. I recommend you read the Romania Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

romaniac wrote:
Adeelrao wrote:

:dumbom: Use English please, as this is an Anglophone forum. I recommend you read the Romania Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

In case you are wondering what he said here is the translation: Hello I live in Lahore and his gf lives in Romania who has sent him an invitation. He would like to know what the Romanian embassy in Islamabad will ask him and how will they process his application? any takers?

Salam to everyone i am new here in romania Timiseora i need acomodation bro help me out please
  I am waiting for your kind reply or send me your mob No need to talk u guys
Have a nive weekend 😀

Rana qamar wrote:

Salam to everyone i am new here in romania Timiseora i need acomodation bro help me out please
  I am waiting for your kind reply or send me your mob No need to talk u guys
Have a nive weekend 😀

Hello,

FYI, personal contact information is not permitted on the public forum.  Also, this topic is not about accommodation, but rather the Pakistani community. 

However, I'd recommend you either contact an agency in Timisoara for available housing, or use one of the several online real-estate portals in Romania.

If you have further questions about accommodation, please feel free to start a new topic if needed.

Thanks
Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team