Best Gynaecologist in Muscat?

Hello,

Could someone please suggest the best gynaecologist in Muscat? I think I might be pregnant. Want to make sure that I stick to one doctor throughout, hence please advise.

Thanks!

Dear ..... Congratulation

You  have decide if you are going to deliver in a private hospital or government.
A lot of Hospital have packages these days and it all depends on your budget.

They are very good doctors in Oman, who look after pregnant women etc...
I suggest you shop around the Hospitals First, see which one is closed to your home .. so you can always be close too, in case of an emergency...

RemziA wrote:

Hello,

Could someone please suggest the best gynaecologist in Muscat? I think I might be pregnant. Want to make sure that I stick to one doctor throughout, hence please advise.

Thanks!

Hi RemziA,

As an Indian expatriate, you cannot go to any government hospitals in Oman.

Government hospitals are meant only for the locals (Omanis), and will admit expatriates only if the private hospitals can prove that the patient's condition cannot be handled or treated by them. Necessary proof, with all the required medical evidence in terms of tests and reports would have to be submitted. Those submissions would be reviewed by a panel of government doctors who would then decided if the patient can be admitted to any specialty government hospital or not.

I know of cases where the panel had decided that the submission is not strong enough for admission to any government hospital, and so should be treated by the private poly clinics / hospitals only.

Two things bother me :

(1) Members sharing incorrect information, and

(2) Posting queries before even bothering to do a simple site search to see if the same query has been posted / discussed before.

In your case, there has been similar queries like yours which have already been addressed. Please check the link below :

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=458021

@Abam Servy

Can you plzz help... Charges of c section

R.O 520 all feed and expenses