Art supplies

Does anyone know where I can purchase art supplies in Bahrain? Not stationary!  I'm looking for an easil, paint brushes, canvases, acrylics, pastels etc.

I think you can easily find them in any mega supper store.
Because once i saw in Juffair, Mega Mart they have small collection of these things.
I use to make pencil sketches.
Are you professional artist

Yes, a professional.

You could try 'Things to Do', which is on the Burgerland junction of the Budaiya highway.

Also an art and craft store in Riffa behind the Geant at Enma Mall.

Thanx, wil go exploring this weekend.

I've bought art materials from a few places:
Al Anwar in Tubli (a discount store but has a reasonable range and had easels earlier this week - craft section at back of store)
Day to Day (another discount store but has some art stuff there too!  Budaiya Highway)
Talent (has a larger range - next to Day to Day on Budaiya Highway)
Celebrations (more craft stuff, but I seem to recall seeing art stuff there - Budaiya Highway)

Things to Do (I've never been in - it's always been closed when I've driven past planning to go in!  Budaiya Road - Burgerland roundabout!).
Touch of Arts (just off Budaiya highway - not visited yet but FB page had some photos of stock!)
A friend has told me a a super place in Riffa but I haven't been yet!

Hope you find what you are looking for!

Al Manar stationery store in Riffa souq area is fab for supplies, as is the shop mentioned earlier off Budaiya highway, Touch of Arts......

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : advertising is not allowed on the forums : please register in our business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

There's Talent on Budaiya Highway as well. It's next to Day to Day.