Want to Buy Desktop on Installment

Hi

Actually I want to buy a High configure desktop which can be cost 600 to 700 BHD. But unfortunately I have some money but not enough to buy. So I want to buy a desktop on installment. Can anyone help me to find shop where can I buy desktop on installment.

About me: I am working a design firm with minimum salary. I don't have credit card also. It is badly needed for me to buy a desktop on installment.

I called batelco shop for IMAC but they told me it is only available for Bahraini.

It will be very helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.

Most mainstream shops will allow some sort of financing. I'm pretty sure SharafDG do it but couldn't find a link, also Extra http://www.extrastores.com/en-bh/payment
Usually through a local bank or other service provider.

Just get out there and look.

Thanks for your information Mr. Vikpaw  :)  . But I am trying to find place where i can buy desktop PC or IMAC on installment without bank involvement or something. Because I don't have bank account here.

Have you tried visiting stores to ask about installments?  As Vickpaw mentioned most electronics stores will allow this sort of purchase if you meet the requirements.

I really recommend going to SharafDG or similar and asking as I seem to recall their walls being filled with posters about sales and easy ways to finance items.

Hope you find what you are looking for!

Without a financial institution involved I doubt anyone will extend you a line of credit. In this case your best bet is to buy second hand or find something cheaper.

Hi,

As vikpaw mentioned without a financial institution involved i doubt anyone in Bahrain would support it. If you have a friend here who has a credit card/bank account you could request him to buy it on his name, convert the payment to installment method and you could pay him in installments.

T&R

Thanks everybody for valuable information. Really I am so happy to find a forum like that.Hopefully these information will help me a lot.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : no external links please + free ads are not allowed