UK Guy coming to Singapore!!!

Hey all!

Its Mark here, a 30 something finance guy looking to relocate to Singapore in early 2011.

I love meeting new people, and trying out new things!!

I would like to hear from other Brits (or any other Expat) based in Singapore, and find out about all the cool events/ hotspots etc

Cheers

Mark
:)

come down mate, we are waiting ! :P

Meet the locals!

Hi Mark,

Fire away. What is it you want to know. I'll give you the expat take on Singapore :)

Hey Mark, I am also moving to Singapore early 2011, Jan or early Feb, just waiting on contracts to come through.  Am 30 something Irish girl and would love to hear all about the hotspots also.  Know very little about the place only it was highly recommended and was offered great opportunity so decided to take the bull by horn and take the jump so would be great to keep in contact, cheers, Irene

Hi I'm in my 20s and have just moved to Singapore for a few months from Australia. Would love to meet new people so let me know if you want to hang out. I've also got a few other expat friends and we try to hang out as a group if anyone is interested ^_^ Feel free to email me or get me on facebook

[email protected]

Welcome to Singapore Mark!!!
Good to meet new faces.
Cheers,
Manji

hi friend.,

nice to see u here.. every weekend evening about 7.30 - 8 pm we have expats meetup at clarke quay. all new peoples. we welcome u also to join us, if u r interested.

just do sms - 96929231

email - [email protected]

see u,

uday

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Singapore I have spend one year plus in Sing. Happy to help at least by sharing information.

Hi Uday,
May I join?

Hi Mark! Welcome to Singapore!! By now, you should be in Singapore yah? Hope you will enjoy your stay here. :)