I want to have expat friends, I'm saudi female :)

Hi, I want to practice my English with native speakers (Ideally, from western or non-Islamic\non-Arabic countries) first by emailing and then via skype (I want to improve my accent whilst helping others to understand my culture more).

I don't know what to say, I like to read books and enjoy indoor gardening, if anyone is interested in talking to me, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi , I am not Native speaker but i can serve you if you like to talk. I am 40 years male from Pakistan, I want to know about Saudi Culture and improve English conversation with Saudi guy. Can i know the level of your English understanding.

i think your English is already perfect i need to take classes from you :)

Eng.Saudi wrote:

Hi, I want to practice my English with native speakers (Ideally, from western or non-Islamic\non-Arabic countries) first by emailing and then via skype (I want to improve my accent whilst helping others to understand my culture more).

I don't know what to say, I like to read books and enjoy indoor gardening, if anyone is interested in talking to me, please let me know. Thanks.

If you really serious and interested to have practice for English speaking, just message me in my inbox, let's see what will be next for us to continue our conversation.

Hi

There lots of expats here in this blog..we can help you..

Mark

IM please..... thanks

Hi,

I'm an English teacher here is Saudi and I don't mind helping you out :)

Too I wanna improve my English conversation

Hi I'm a "guy" "male" "man" "boy" also looking to improve my English.

pls send me PM for all those interested  :lol:

No need of email, skype I can meet direct in person  :heart:

hamudi wrote:

You are in 'hamudi' mode after so many day  :kiss:

TheLegendLeads wrote:
hamudi wrote:

yea not feeling this feminized new look of EB or expat dot com

hence keeping a low profile, besides no more drama recently.

Solly I cupy up prom gogo.com, I implove engrish arso

lol, this is the first problem with saudis, they think because you speak English and have American accent you're not muslim. I give the salaams to saudis they say hi back. well your ajr got wasted not mine

what's up hamudster

...that sucks!

I'm British but being a woman i doubt my salaam would be much welcomed by people haha...id be seen as over friendly i guess.

Ayesha_baba wrote:

...that sucks!

I'm British but being a woman i doubt my salaam would be much welcomed by people haha...id be seen as over friendly i guess.

People are tired from hatred, so once they find ''hi'' or ''hello'' of curse they will appreciated and ready to warm welcome, either you are British or somewhere else, Muslim or Non-Muslim, White or Black, Young or Old, Rich or Poor, Married or Single.

hamudi wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
hamudi wrote:

I think EB is getting active again, the last time we had this much traffic was when hamudi decided to go to Bahrain. Dont know what happened there ? Guess he is into linguistics now  :D

Ayesha_baba wrote:

...that sucks!

Nah. Nothing wrong with that.

interesting to see members hardly reading and understanding subject line offerring servicee to teach English....with spell mistakees even  :one:dumbom:

rareshine wrote:

what's up hamudster

Moonshine. Longtime buddy buddy. Miss me ? I know I miss u long time

HRGuru wrote:
hamudi wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

I think EB is getting active again, the last time we had this much traffic was when hamudi decided to go to Bahrain. Dont know what happened there ? Guess he is into linguistics now  :D

Don't even go there. We're u there at that Bahrain trip. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : message edited - inappropriate

lol, my biggest treat on here are the ones offering to teach her English with levels of an intermediate beginner themselves. know your role

Mohammed, missing you is stretching it, quite a bit, -- but yeah, happy to read your well-composed contributions !  :offtopic:

welcome i need friends who natives English for improve my conversation english

Ayesha_baba wrote:

...that sucks!

i'm confused? I give salaam to women mostly, some men I see all the time, what is expected -  to ignore their existence?

rareshine wrote:
Ayesha_baba wrote:

...that sucks!

i'm confused? I give salaam to women mostly, some men I see all the time, what is expected -  to ignore their existence?

Yes maybe you are polite but Ive been here 2 years and a lot of men here i find ignore you (which im sure is out of respect). So im saying that my salaam to them wouldn't count for much as its rarely returned.

hamudi wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
hamudi wrote:

Don't even go there. We're u there at that Bahrain trip. It's was futs as nuck

I try to stay away from the last types, life is already futs and nuts as is. Dont want more and that too in a foreign country ..................

rareshine wrote:

Mohammed, missing you is stretching it, quite a bit, -- but yeah, happy to read your well-composed contributions !  :offtopic:

Figured. No one likes me.

hamudi wrote:
rareshine wrote:

If you were of the opposite sex, I would have made some considerations, provided I can teach you English as well.

HRGuru wrote:
hamudi wrote:
rareshine wrote:

If you were of the opposite sex, I would have made some considerations, provided I can teach you English as well.

Figured. Males are jealous of you.

Sorry, I mean: males won't like to teach you.

i am looking for friends who s native English FOR improve my English conversation

Everybody, let's please stay on topic here.  That is, providing assistance to Eng.Saudi as she kindly requested.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Salaam alaikum sister!
I'm based in Madinah; I'm a UK citizen (from Scotland) but I married a Jordanian who is working and living in Madinah, so here I am. I'd love to chat to you if you're still looking for people; I've been teaching English for a few years. Although masha'Allah your English is very good.
I'm also looking to learn Arabic, so maybe we can exchange our cultures and languages. :)
I also love reading and gardening, also writing and cooking.
I hope to hear from you. :)
Jehane

Aussie living in Qassim. Native speaker, professional, 4 years TESL experience.

Would love to trade for some basic conversation in Arabic.

Hi what help would you like

hamudi wrote:
rareshine wrote:

We don't like you OKay but LOVE You  :kiss: You are JAN of Expat.com ,,,  :top:

Hi everybody,

Can we please make an effort and avoid going off topic?

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi

I am civil engineer and working as construction manager.

I will talk in english so your language will be improved.

Good day madam,how are you?I am Francis, a Nigerian and a Christian. I will be happy to be your desired friend, if you wish. I am a teacher in one of the International Private schools in Dammam. I would be readily available to help you with your English SPEAKING AND WRITING.***. Thanks.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security + post your offer in the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Me Too, I would like to chat with non Islamic / Arabic person
less headache> Im expat Arabic (non saudi) man

A reminder

No contact details of any sort are allowed on the open forums.