Best cities to live in the Philippines

La Union province is pleasant, has a largish agricultural area, is close to sea and mountains, and San Fernando is the largest center near some okay expat resorts. For a pretty location, San Juan nearby is pleasant, has small surfing capability, and might be okay as a place to settle.
As well, it's not far to Baguio, nor the Ilocos provinces, and only a 5 or so hour ride to Manila. I think La Union is nicer than the main provinces to the south and north on that side of the mountain provinces. Likely still some lovely women available in the rural areas.

bigpearl wrote:
Shaz@FazWaz wrote:
mugtech wrote:

which city do you speak?  Zo?

San Gabriel

Welcome to the forum Shaz, do hope you enjoy and contribute, perhaps introduce yourself within  the introductory section within this forum or prattle on here as we tend to do.
San Gabriel is next door to us in Bacnotan (west) and yes a great part of the Fills to live/retire to.

Cheers, Steve.

Hi Steve,

Nice to meet with you. I don't have a retirement plan, I'm just starting my working journey.

For my working purpose, I may move San Gabriel and stay there for a year or 2.

Hope 2 meet with you.

Regards,
Shaz

Plenty of pigs, goats and the occasional donkey also seen in rural areas, most available.

Cheers, Steve.

Best cities are
New York
Vancouver
Las Vegas
San Diego
Mexico City
Tulum