New: Gatherings and events in Turkey

Hi,

Would you like to have a coffee, organize a dinner or find people for activities in Turkey?

To help you meet people and find outings in Turkey, we launched a Gatherings and Events section in Turkey: you can now follow what's going on in your area and make the most of your time off.

You can also create events and organize a gathering with the Expat.com members.

How to create a gathering?

On the Events in Turkey page, click on “Post an event”.
Fill in the form with the details related to the gathering: date, place, hour… and post your event.

It's now time to invite the other members! You can opt for a public event or a private one (Invitation or Invitation plus).

To send invites, click on “Invite friends” on your event page and select who you wish to invite.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/contact-invite/en.jpg

Get informed of who is coming through this page and get in touch with the other members or add pictures of the events in the comments.

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/screen-topic/comment-photo/en.jpg

A photo album dedicated to the event will then be created.

What do you think of this new feature?

Thanks,

Julien

Hello Julien
I like your idea for meetup I am expat here living in bostanci I joined local school to practise Turkish
if you have date for next meetup please add me in as long as its Asian side
regards

Nice to hear iam interested to join thanks plz email me

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Excellent idea to meet new people ..please update me through e-mail
Regards

What isthe best part of seems timing .
While we are just approaching the coldest day (mid feb) and then spring will approaches
and the mediterranean summer during this  gap till to summer events can be arranged
regionally or within whole  country so it can be fixed for participants by while this time .
Very good idea i love it .  I am at Antalya (they say Turkish riviera for here )
And would like to meet any member of expat.com  community..
Will follow the progress .

Thank you   for the idea /project  Julien .

Edojidai

MY NAME IS ERDEM PLEASE INVİTE ME TO SOME OF THE ACTIVITIES  THAT THE MEMBERS ARE GOING TO. I WOULD BE APRECIATED OF COMMIMG AND MEETING WITH THE MEMBERS THANK YOU  MY : EMAİL :  ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please avoid posting in caps lock + do not post your personal contact details here

Hi everyone,

This is just to make it clear that Julian only wanted to tell you that , with the new events section, you have the possibility to organise your own event yourself.

Therefore, if you wish to be the organizer of an event, please post it in the events section and invite your contacts.

Thanks

Priscilla :)

Thanks for correction .

Greetings  to  Mauritius  :)

Edojidai .

hi,, i would like to join also.
pls send me email..

Hi Meliz,

As Priscilla mentioned, this is just an announcement. When a new event will be posted, you will get a notification since you are subscribed to Istanbul forum.

Enjoy
Z

Looking forward to the meet up.:)

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic + please post an ad in job section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

This thread is for a different purpose. For jobs, please post an ad in the JOBS section as advised before.

Thx
Zeeshan

Ali ben rabeh wrote:

Hey , I'm coming to Istanbul for first time ... for treatment and vacation ...

looking forward to hear welcoming from you guys :D

Need recommendation for Istanbul

iyi sabahlar
i will come to istanbul next week if you have any meeting pls tell me to see all of my friend
kind reg
mohsen