Hi, I am looking for Singaporean and Indonesian Expatriates in China!

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Zhang Chaohui,a senior student in Zhejiang,China and a member of a research team. Our study is focusing on Building the Global Competence for Asian Leaders. It is applied research collaboration between the Zhejiang University, China and the Atma Jaya Indonesia Catholic University with support from the Human Capital Leadership Institute, Singapore.

Our study attempts to identify specific competencies that will promote Asian global leadership effectiveness in managing international working contexts. Our focus is to explore its nature in Asian cultural working contexts. Our study objective is to derive a model for Asian leaders, which is eventually leading to systematic global leadership development programs with Asian characteristics. Built on our previous study on Chinese and Indonesian intercultural sensitivity, we continue in this study by elaborating the cross-cultural experiences of the Chinese, Indonesian and Singaporean international assignees and their respective local co-workers in China and Indonesia.

The qualifired interviewees are Singaporean and Indonesian who have lived and worked in China for at least one year.
  We firmly believe that you will benefit from our study. For example, the exchange of views and experiences will improve participants' knowledge and understanding of cultural encounters in international contexts; the study deliverables and recommendation will contribute for a systematic development program for Asian leaders; presentations or workshops on findings from the study can be arranged upon request in participating organizations; learning experiences that derive from sharing views and unforgettable experiences. So, If you meet our request and if you have friends who meet our request, please join us! we are looking forward to your involvement!. Thank you very much!

Our team will conduct a series of 90-min in-depth interviews in Indonesia and China from November 2010 until January 2011. The interviews could be conducted in Chinese, English or Indonesian language. International and national publications of the result will be available starting from next year as well as organizational applied recommendations.

We are looking forward to your participation! And please be free to contact me if there is anything I can help or any more information you'd like to know about our project. And it will be better and encouraged if you can respond to me as soon as possible. Thank you again!

Best wish!
Zhang Chaohui
([email protected]; +86-13625719245)

Welcome to the forum shiny

Your discussion has been redirected to the China forum for effective networking.

You can also have a look at the China Expat network page for networking with Singaporean and Indonesian Expatriates.

Wish you good luck in your studies and your research project. I hope that you will get responses soon!

Regards :)

Yud wrote:

Welcome to the forum shiny

Your discussion has been redirected to the China forum for effective networking.

You can also have a look at the China Expat network page for networking with Singaporean and Indonesian Expatriates.

Wish you good luck in your studies and your research project. I hope that you will get responses soon!

Regards :)

Thank you for your imformation!
but I just couldn't send the messages to others???

Hi Shinyu,

Concerning the problem you are currently experiencing on the site: It is because we have an advanced Anti spam system which disallow members from copy-paste message in different forums.

Please view the Anti spam system discussion and you will find the rules in there.

I hope this will help you.

Regards