Meet-up Xmas / New Year?

I thought it would be good to start a new topic about a possible meet-up during the holiday season for those of us that are not going home for Xmas.  Would anyone be interested in meeting for lunch on Sunday, December 27th say at Le Caudan Waterfront (other suggestions welcome)?

yes nice idea

jkev wrote:

I thought it would be good to start a new topic about a possible meet-up during the holiday season for those of us that are not going home for Xmas.  Would anyone be interested in meeting for lunch on Sunday, December 27th say at Le Caudan Waterfront (other suggestions welcome)?

Can you confirm where Le Cuadan is on the island?

Port Louis

yes, good idea

Sounds good to us.  Do you know where you'd like to meet up in Caudan or shall we all suggest places and see what we agree on?

good idea JKev, we may try Lambic too if you guys prefer beer and coffee with the lunch... cheers
on that note is this meet up is for Adults only or kids are welcome too?

cheers

kids, teenagers, adults, etc - the more the merrier.  If Barbara comes then we may just need to check the dog friendliness.
Any other suggestions about where to go - beer, coffee and food - what more could we want?

There seems to be a small group of us that would like to meet on Sunday.  Could I suggest that we meet up at:

Meeting point:  Mammamia Che Gelato
Location:  Ground floor of Le Pavilion at the Caudon Waterfront.
Time: 12.30

We can grab a coffee or cold drink whilst waiting for stragglers (or if you are early) before we decide where we would like to go.

@ jkev > I invite you to post an ad in the  Events in Mauritius  section, it might give much more visibility to your gathering and it will be easier for you to know who will be coming on Sunday. :D

Thanks

Priscilla :)

Ok jkev, I'll be there, could you sms me your phone number with your name, it seems I haven't saved the right number. I sent you a message and I didn't get any reply.
See you soon,
Happy Christmas

I have posted the meetup in the Events section - for those of you that plan to come (or are still thinking about it please give your response there.

hi guys,
I'm unable to attend but look forward to a meet up in January sometime.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year