Informations about company goldmine

Hi I would like to ask if anyone knows the company startyourowngoldmine how trustworthy are ??
Thanks

I do not know in deep. But it requires huge investment and manpower. I know this for sure. Company registration, licenses are easy. mining permits may be tough. if you are looking for  gold come to lakezone :)

http://www.startyourowngoldmine.com The site is this they said that you can startup at 20000$ you this company ?

Dt_210r

I have worked in gold mine development in Tanzania at Tulawaka.  I have read through the website you provided and find it full of glowing references but very short on the relevant information.

Nothing in depth about the type of equipment they will buy, the type of gold sluicing equipment and methods, the running costs, labor costs, food, accommodation, taxes etc. 
The few costs they have supplied do not in any way reflect the true costs involved.

Smells to me like a scam.

Even though they are US based firm their operation is in Mwanza, Tanzania. This lake zone region is full of gold. This field belongs to big SHARKS...multi level...multi national...multi multis...goeson. Big opportunity as well as big risks involved.The initial investment cost of $20k will indeed go to preliminary setup. All the figures detailed in the website are reasonable. I wouldn't worry about the expenses...because it is there. You cannot run away from it. Instead, I would worry about 'costs for the owner of the location', the guy who owns the location and dealing with him on the area/ volume, with a profit sharing of 10-50%. This is where the UNCERTAINTY is. I think you should fly down to this place and figure things for yourself talking to company doing the same activity.

Good Luck and watch your steps!!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … K9jBNToiED

You know any consulting company in Tanzania that can inform me about the procedure and about the cost to start ?

You should come down here and stay for a month and figure out yourself. Talk with people. Move around. Looks like you want to seriously get into this line.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share external links and personal contact infos on the forum

I know the company trading in gold here in Dar es salaam. They are very trustful as Kobe of my colleagues did a good business with them.
If you 're interested, I will connect with them. But if you want a place to mine also available with full registrations and geological survey report.
Contact me ......xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sounds like a Scam!