Looking to make some friends I live in Nisantasi

HI all
I live in Turkey for around 4 years. I speak Turkish ( almost 😊).
I'm just looking to make some friends that we have something in common.
Little about me:
I live with my Turkish partner and I work full time here in marketing and PR.
I am a very easy going person can be friends with girls and boys best would be someone who has partner so we can hang out as couple hopefully.
The only thing that i wouldn't look in being friends is if you want to be friend to practice English! That would be ok if you are Turkish so I can practice my Turkish too :)
I love shopping and am very much into fashion, love having coffee, watching movie going to gym and sport together in Nisantasi.
I am very busy so prefer to have a friend to live close by so we can hang out when we are free fast ;)
Thank you and hoping to hear form some of you.

Hı Good morning

How is everything going on?

I am looking forward to have new friends in Turkey.

Regards

Sherif

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi i sent you privet massage.thnx

Hello
yes I would like that but I am only too far from you I live in bostanci

Howdy .... Hope all as u wish ...  Good luck in finding a cool enough friend .... İ work in nisantasi as well,  in fashion and design/marketing biz. İ'd be interested in having a cup of coffee once in a while and meet eachother ... İ'd prefer to chat over the net first then if we're all good we can meet once in a while i guess, im ok with that ... All the best for now .... Cheers

Hi,I live in r levent it would be nice if we can meet up??

Can I have your mobile number.

Thanks to send me your contact details on my email. ***
Regards

Sherid

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security