Boys Meetup #2

Hello folks,

I was trying to arrange something more exciting than this, but for many reasons it has to wait a couple more weeks or so. However, I'm not gonna let the holiday pass without a second meetup. Here is what I propose:

What: Bowling & hangout in a coffee shop after the game (optional)
Where: Al Khuzama Hotel Bowling Alley
When: Friday 19/11/2010 @ 17:00
Cost: SAR15 game/each
Exact location: Al Khuzama Hotel is a part of Faisaliah Tower Complex on Olaya Road. If you arrive at the gates of Faisaliah Mall from Olaya side, the entrance of the underground parking will be around 20M to your right. Ask any of the security guards about the Bowling Center and he'll point to the entrance. (if you're not sure how to get there, please ask me).

Ok, so I proposed Friday to make sure no one has to work (I guess). I initially planned to start around 20:00 but they told me they work from 13:00 to 19:00 on Friday(this Friday only). I have already reserved one lane for us, if we need more I can call tomorrow and arrange for that. If we choose to hang out in a coffee shop after the game, we have plenty of options nearby.

Please let me know if you're in! :D

MadMaz wrote:

Hello folks,

I was trying to arrange something more exciting than this, but for many reasons it has to wait a couple more weeks or so. However, I'm not gonna let the holiday pass without a second meetup. Here is what I propose:

What: Bowling & hangout in a coffee shop after the game (optional)
Where: Al Khuzama Hotel Bowling Alley
When: Friday 19/11/2010 @ 17:00
Exact location: Al Khuzama Hotel is a part of Faisaliah Tower Complex on Olaya Road. If you arrive at the gates of Faisaliah Mall from Olaya side, the entrance of the underground parking will be around 20M to your right. Ask any of the security guards about the Bowling Center and he'll point to the entrance. (if you're not sure how to get there, please ask me).

Ok, so I proposed Friday to make sure no one has to work (I guess). I initially planned to start around 20:00 but they told me they work from 13:00 to 19:00 on Friday(this Friday only). I have already reserved one lane for us, if we need more I can call tomorrow and arrange for that. If we choose to hang out in a coffee shop after the game, we have plenty of options nearby.

Please let me know if you're in! :D

WOW. this is exciting..... I am in here.

I am in... but am more interested in
"I was trying to arrange something more exciting than this, but for many reasons it has to wait a couple more weeks or so." what is it? making me think something wild here

shahab.ali wrote:

I am in... but am more interested in
"I was trying to arrange something more exciting than this, but for many reasons it has to wait a couple more weeks or so." what is it? making me think something wild here

All in time buddy ;) But hey don't let your imagination go to far :P

Works for me.  I'll be there.  I left  my bowling ball back home though, NOT!  I'm good for three games (1 bad, then one good, then one more to verify why I never bowl much).

CivEngr wrote:

Works for me.  I'll be there.  I left  my bowling ball back home though, NOT!  I'm good for three games (1 bad, then one good, then one more to verify why I never bowl much).

Thats cool CivEngr! I can surely learn a trick or two from you... after you beat me of course, thats guaranteed :shy

OOPS.  Change of plans.  I'll be unable to make it.  Save me a spot for next time.  Besides, I'm really not very good at bowling but do have fun whenever I do.  You folks have fun.  Post all the details.

woow...another one...i've missed the first meet up so i was hoping to join this time... but im going to meet my friends from college on the same day coz one of them just arrived here about a week ago...so need to tour my friend...waaahhh...

i played bowling for the very first time and its here in saudi..lol
Its about a year ago...
there are 4 players...
and the loser should give a treat...
and luckily i got the third place...
actually we got the third place lol...
coz its a TIE... :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Maz,

I will be there today. We can probably have a small dinner after that.

:mad:

:sosad::sosad::sosad:

;)

Looking forward to meet you guys in another 6 hours time from now...........:cool:

Hope you guys had fun.  Catch u next time.  I did my first hash today instead.  It was fun.  Saw a lot of rock, but weather was perfect.

CivEngr wrote:

Hope you guys had fun.  Catch u next time.  I did my first hash today instead.  It was fun.  Saw a lot of rock, but weather was perfect.

It was fun indeed. Very nice meeting Salman & Slyshooter again and getting to know uvnpsaradhi & Ramon. I'm glad you had fun too CivEngr. Hope you'll be with us next time. :D

Everyone stay tuned for the next meetup! :top:

Hi Maz,

It was great meeting up at the bowling and would love to do it again.

Sorry all i was away and had to go to Paksitan for some urgent matter.. i missed it.... maybe next time..

Hi Guys, it was indeed very great to be attending this and spend some time in meeting new friends. I enjoyed it very much and we should have such frequent meetings like Every wednesday evening or alternative wednesday evening as we were discussing........ :cool: