A Saudi girl looking to make American friends in Riyadh

Hi,
I'm 27 years old and i was born in America but unfortunately never got to meet many Americans where I live now and I would really like to make friends and communicate with the communities here :). I'd say I'm pretty easygoing and friendly to be around and I've been speaking English since i was a kid.

If you're interested please hit me up- guys or girls its fine with me!

Hello
Hope you doing well

You're Welcome

Aseel_ wrote:

Fine by you, but will that be fine with the Saudi authorities? Safety first :)

What would make it not fine with Saudi authorities ? 😁

hello dear,
If you want to talk to me and want to make friend, my number is below, feel free contact with me on what's app.  ***

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Posts with contact details are removed as soon as seen

25january wrote:

What would make it not fine with Saudi authorities ? 😁

I gather the Saudi government can get a little uptight when it comes to mixed sex gatherings, more so with Saudi citizens.

Aseel_ wrote:

your inbox is about to explode by all the messages :) ...good luck with that   :cheers:

Okay
So let me update your information, now in Saudi Arabia the living experience is as normal as any other country for sure with some restrictions like any other Muslim country in the region.
All is good now dude 😃

Regards

Hello,

Just arrived in Riyadh. Trying to make new friends. Any idea of the best hangout places in Riyadh?

Hi chris,
I am in Riyadh this week and free after 7 pm if you like to meet. Just want to inform you that, I am a man, born in Saudi, age 33. if interested, pm me your number and we can meet in a cafe or a mall