Who would like to join the tour from 27th Dec to 31st Dec?

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are travelling to Oman over the Christmas period. We would like to do the tour that includes the Grand Canyon, Wadi Shab, Snake Canyon, hike in Wadi bani Khalid and a desert between 27th and 31st December (5 full days) departing from Muscat.

We find the cost for two people quite high, therefore, we are searching for extra 2 people that would like to join us to make the proce more attractive.

The total cost per person for 5 days would be 330 OMR. Please let me know if you are interested and I can forward you the detailed program.

Best regards,
Anna

Hello Anna

welcome to Expat.com

An advert in the Travel partners in Oman section of the site will help spread the word

Regards
Kenjee

Welcome to Oman. Indeed its a beautiful place to hike / camp and plenty of high mountainous climbs.

On practical grounds, I must say that the residents of Oman do these activities in less than half of the cost of what you're looking for. These places are accessible to residents and activity seekers for free.   I am a hiker myself and all I need is the ropes, harness belts and my offroad vehicle. And that's it, im on the mountains and cliffs....!   But I would suggest you to go through few facebook forums, e.g.   CLIMB OMAN page, where alot of enthusiastics (Including myself) share the rock climbing and deep water experiences.

In case of any further information, pertaining to Oman, let me know and I wud love to help you out..