Where to buy bristol board?

I am volunteering at the children's hospital. I would like to buy sheets of bristol board to put the drawings of the children on the boards.
Bristol board is a stiff, strong, and heavy paper that is available in varying weights, that is used primarily for drawing and illustration.

Is there a place in HCMC that I could buy sheets of bristol board. Perhaps in districts 1, 3 or Thu Duc near the universities.
Thanks Lonnie

Here's the Google results for "bristol board trphcm". 

GIẤY BRISTOL

I also have not had luck finding display paper of quality here. There is some large paper here that is cardstock thickness but in the high humidity it quickly warps.

My school buys a type of white plastic corrugated sheeting from the building materials supply stores. It has a front sheet, some folded material in the middle, and then a back sheet. Kind of a pearly white. It has a little thickness to it so you can staple other papers on it. It does not warp and can be easily nailed up.

One other idea for you is to visit the hypermarkets and take away their waste boxes when they are unpacking food. You can make those flat and then if needed spray paint them. I do not know if there is spray paint here. You can also just frame the drawings with colored paper and then display on that nice brown background created by the cardboard.

Also using fabric to display is good for children's work. Can use straight pins to pin work to fabric or needle and thread with a long stitch only at corners. Then hang fabric on wall. If it is a cotton fabric I will pull threads on the sides to create a fringe effect for the cloth border.

You can also use a wire to hang. With hooks going through ceiling or anchored to walls then attach the children's artwork with clothespins or binder clips. Fishing line makes it more spectacular because the support becomes invisible.

I don't know about sheets of bristol board clearly. But I know there are some shops selling somethings related for painting on Nguyen Dinh Chieu street - opposite Kinh Te university district 3. You can go there find, if not, you can ask seller about it, they can tell you