Advice for working on oversea

Hi, can someone give an advice for me since i would like to travel and move in to others country for seeking new environment and life.  I would prefer to Korea/Japan or Australia, since I love the way of they education.  Since I have my little son together with me.

I'm not good with Korean/Japanese word but better in English.  I'm fast learning for something new.

Please advice what should I do and don't. :D

Hello AnnaYee and welcome on board :)

Going to live and work abroad is always complicated in terms of fomalities etc. You need to know if your qualifications will allow you to find work easily. Without proper qualifications it will be nearly impossible to succeed in an expatriation anywhere.

I suggest you browse through the GUIDE, on the overhead green banner, of each destination you wish to move to so as to gather a lot of informations.

Regards
Kenjee

HI Kenjee,

Thanks for your advice. Basically if I would like to live and work abroad what the main thing that supposed to come first?
It's cost living or communication? If I use embassy for help or find a job its that impossible for them for help us?

Regards,
Anna

Hello how are you? And where are you? From what country are you moving?
I'm an American and I've been working in Japan for the past 1 1/2 years and I can tell you Japan is expensive. Ridiculously expensive. Inexplicably expensive. Food, internet, phone, gas/fuel, parking, toll highways, rent are all overpriced when compared with other Asian countries. Now I realise Japan has a better economy than other Asian countries, but when you consider your wages, cost of living in Japan, expenses, and the weak yen, you won't have much saved up at the end of the day.
There are plenty of low skill jobs available to foreigners. Many philippino work here as food processors packing bentos, on farms, in factories and snack bars. I'm sure they are making more than in Philippines but they are losing a lot to the cost of living.
There is a reason so many Americans and westerners go to Philippines or Thailand to retire. It's very cheap for us. Americans do not retire in Japan. That would be financial suicide.
I hope this helps, sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear but I'm being honest with my opinion.

hi there..thanks for your advice and opinion, I'm Malaysian and currently looking to better opportunity for work, life for me and my son. It's just need for advice before I make decision to move other country.

Thanks so much for this opinion. :D