How to transfer driver’s license

Here's another question, if I got valid driving license issued by another country, is it possible to transfer this to Jordanian driving license? Can I apply for this without having to take lessons or driving test? If need, can you give some tips who's dealing and how much damage is "too much damage" ;)

Yes,u can there is a place in Yajoz Road "I forgot the name I will get it for u,u go there and show them ur DL,they will give a letter  to Marka DMV ,u go there and u pay some money and u will and fill an application with Pictures then in 2 hours ,u get ur DL ..I don't remember the cost but I am sure ,it was not more than 50 JD ..if I did it 4 years ago ...if I remember more info I will let u know ...Good Luck..
Chris.

This is great! So you got your DL in 2006, I think at that time they've implemented the DAT system so it's computer based-tests? Did you take that test? Are there any  docs I need to bring aside my DL pls let me know so I don't waste any time. Thanks for help Kalamir.

if u have ur own international DL, u can use it freely here

Thanks Shobaki, unfortunately I don't have IDL. I know it is always good idea to have IDL because it's hassle free.

My concern is whether I am able to convert my DL  obtained from other country over to IDL? Do you think I will be able to do it here?

Hey ,make a copy of ur DL and Passport and fill and application in MARK DL place,u need Pictures  ,and pay the fee ,I think it is 25JD,then u will get ur Jordan DL..
You Can not get IDL with out JDL ..
Chris

we are visiting jordan for 3 days only. we have an IDL. can we use this one?