Rincon condos

condo purchase in Rincon

Hello ExPats  and Go Packers!

We are contemplating the prospect of purchasing a unit in Macor or Pelican.  The financial crisis on the island will open up opportunities for heavy discounts.  If anyone knows of an impending situation in any of these two complexes please let us know. 

Also, for anyone who may already be residing in one of these condo developments, do you have recommendations for a "company" that could look after the unit when we are not present; the beachfront humidity produces mold/mildew situations that need to be cared for in an unoccupied unit.  Thank you and saludos a todos!

Go Badgers!

Double or triple posting the same message just confuses people. If you go to this page you will see that about 18 people have looked at each of the posts but nobody has answered yet other than me: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=245

I do not live in that area but soon enough you will get a real response, we have a lot of members living in Rincon.

I respect the topic categories and post to those which I believe are appropriate to the subject.  The participants will not be confused.