Cute girl friends

Those people are very fortunate, who has a Cute Girlfriend in their life. We find it difficult to express our gratitude for our friends and we realize their worth when they move away from us......!!!!

true.to.life wrote:

Those people are very fortunate, who has a Cute Girlfriend in their life. We find it difficult to express our gratitude for our friends and we realize their worth when they move away from us......!!!!

in this life we missed the truth

:rolleyes::dumbom:

true.to.life wrote:

Didn't get that one sorry :/

:blink:  Me either!

weirdest post of the week ? :lol:

still trying to figure that one out, even my Excel Spreadsheet Help function does not get me anywhere....

First and second posts are BOTH bizarre (but I think the first guy is hinting he wants a cute GF).

So am I!

But not hinting :lol:

Alliecat wrote:

First and second posts are BOTH bizarre (but I think the first guy is hinting he wants a cute GF).

i still cant fathom when a GF was never cute enough?

Cuteness usually diminishes over time ;)

Allow me to translate. Or, fix some grammatical errors.

Translates to:

Those of you that have a cute girlfriend in their life are very fortunate. You never really appreciate someone until they're gone

That'll be 5 SAR please.

Yeah but this isn't a philosophy blog. 

I still think this is his way of saying he's available!!!!

Or desperate!

MaserMan wrote:

Cuteness usually diminishes over time ;)

Everything diminishes with time.....except age
But who i Hell would choose a gf who is not cute? Doesnt make any sense to me....

finally the 1st post and 2nd post person live happily ever after

Can I guess? Can I guess?

He's either crying over a CUTE GF who dumped him cause he was a real pain, or he had a crush on his friend's CUTE GF who found out and moved far and away from him :(

Either way the CUTE GIRL is loooooooooooooong gone :D

musicman wrote:

But who i Hell would choose a gf who is not cute? Doesnt make any sense to me....

A guy who's not cute himself wouldn't have much choice :P

beezer wrote:

Allow me to translate. Or, fix some grammatical errors.

Translates to:

Those of you that have a cute girlfriend in their life are very fortunate. You never really appreciate someone until they're gone

That'll be 5 SAR please.

Well done Beezer!

MaserMan wrote:

So am I!

MM2 behave :dumbom:!!!

amegy wrote:

Can I guess? Can I guess?

He's either crying over a CUTE GF who dumped him cause he was a real pain, or he had a crush on his friend's CUTE GF who found out and moved far and away from him :(

Either way the CUTE GIRL is loooooooooooooong gone :D

Yes, exactly and there is no point crying over spilt milk - things will only start going sour in the end :rolleyes

Julien wrote:

weirdest post of the week ? :lol:

I don't know, there has been a few them them lately :unsure:blink:

Either way the CUTE GIRL is loooooooooooooong gone big_smile

Aaah this is too funny! :D:D:D

But I totally get what he's talking about though. (I mean the first post.) Not ever have five days felt soooo long than now that I can't see someone. :(:(

has anyone of u seen an un-cute GF??

well, all my GFs were cuter than the previous ones ;-)

Girl Friend in saudi thats impossible.

But Impossible also says I M Possible. If it is possible than i am available till 30th Nov 2010 and than i am looonnnnggggggg gone. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I also read it like Beezers 5 riyals worth.

Dude missed his facebook page.

I also had a cute gf once.

But the next one made the earlier one look ugly :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Preoria wrote:

But I totally get what he's talking about though. (I mean the first post.) Not ever have five days felt soooo long than now that I can't see someone. :(:(

ahem... ahem...

shahab.ali wrote:
Preoria wrote:

ahem... ahem...

ch..ch..

over here ;)

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
MaserMan wrote:

So am I!

MM2 behave :dumbom:!!!

Aww come on I am enjoying this single life, can't I have some fun :gloria

NO!

shahab.ali wrote:

Are you implying that "girls" make sure they stay cute only during the gf/bf stage of a relationship?
:D:D:D:D

amegy wrote:
shahab.ali wrote:

Are you implying that "girls" make sure they stay cute only during the gf/bf stage of a relationship?
:D:D:D:D

nah its the other way round... its the boys who make them change ;)

true.to.life wrote:

Pleazzzzzzzzzz tell me "Its not true"....Its just cant be.

Mr (Whatever)
In what state of mind u were when u exactly posted this?

No offense,but It sounds like u r trying to hunt some soft-hearted (plus cute) girl who would pat your shoulder and say"Dont worry Mr.(Whatever)I will be the one for u":gloria

This is too much to read when i have just woke up :nothappy:

hey nonz... chill... u jealous of me?? that he is calling me fortunate??

Where does all the cuteness go when the lights are out?

it transforms to ...err...can someone complete the equation:
Cuteness+Darkness =

shahab.ali wrote:

it transforms to ...err...can someone complete the equation:
Cuteness+Darkness =

Sensation...