Want to export rice & Wheat Flour from India to Riyadh. Need Info !

Want to export rice & Wheat Flour from India to Riyadh. Need Info abt how to export it & how much it will cost for export.

First thing you must have a Trade Licence for import and export. Secondly there are 2 ways here for importing goods
1)Sea Freight (Less expensive and take time)
2)Air Freight (expensive and less time for delivery)
then you have to clear it form the customs.
Or you can even do it on some one else Licence and pay them a fixed amount yearly for using their license.

Why you want import rice from india it's already here in saudi market ... We have india gate rice and basmati ... Even the flour we have the best flour Kwuiti flour ... One of my friends he owns company for foods and Nutrition one day i want to with him to see how they buy the rice from different countries ... They deal with rice in numbers like 10112 gold and like that ... I wish you dont need to import anything ... It's already here ...  :dumbom:

Rice is a tough competition here in the kingdom, demand is high though.

If you can work the magic then no business like rice business.

hmm

Ml7 wrote:

Why you want import rice from india it's already here in saudi market ... We have india gate rice and basmati ... Even the flour we have the best flour Kwuiti flour ... One of my friends he owns company for foods and Nutrition one day i want to with him to see how they buy the rice from different countries ... They deal with rice in numbers like 10112 gold and like that ... I wish you dont need to import anything ... It's already here ...  :dumbom:

The rice here is very expensive and the variety i am planning to introduce is new for Saudi Market. The flour also we will provide is according to asian tastebuds. As we have large asian population here hence they will be our prime target.

Kaby wrote:

First thing you must have a Trade Licence for import and export. Secondly there are 2 ways here for importing goods
1)Sea Freight (Less expensive and take time)
2)Air Freight (expensive and less time for delivery)
then you have to clear it form the customs.
Or you can even do it on some one else Licence and pay them a fixed amount yearly for using their license.

Thanks for this useful Info  !  Really Appreciate
:)

If you have the target market and you know about the distribution I can contact one of my friend to bring it here from his company ....

Ml7 wrote:

If you have the target market and you know about the distribution I can contact one of my friend to bring it here from his company ....

Oh...thank you very much... Please inbox me his details. Canhe speak arabic only or some other language as well ?
:thanks:

Being active in all Riyadh Ladies group on Fb , i know well what Asians families r usually looking for and i know rice and floor may not worth all your effort because they r happy what they have here

Fidgety Soul wrote:

Being active in all Riyadh Ladies group on Fb , i know well what Asians families r usually looking for and i know rice and floor may not worth all your effort because they r happy what they have here

They're happy due to limited choice.

If  different options available, consumer won't hesitate to try it out.