Leaving VN to apply for new visa to return

I had my 3 months tourist visa issued in Feb extended for three months in May and extended again for one month in August (I only asked for one month) but now I want to stay for another three months or longer. Is there an agent I could contact to get an extension instead of leaving the country to apply for a new visa.

Can anyone suggest the best country to go to from HCMC to apply for a new 3 month visa? If suggesting a country, please state the city and if possible, the likely time and cost it will take to process the visa. Thank you.

O'Brien

obrien49 wrote:

I had my 3 months tourist visa issued in Feb extended for three months in May and extended again for one month in August (I only asked for one month) but now I want to stay for another three months or longer. Is there an agent I could contact to get an extension instead of leaving the country to apply for a new visa.

Can anyone suggest the best country to go to from HCMC to apply for a new 3 month visa? If suggesting a country, please state the city and if possible, the likely time and cost it will take to process the visa. Thank you.

O'Brien

The country that people use on a " visa run" is Cambodia. An air conditioned coach from HCMC to Phnom Penh takes about 6 hours and costs around $15, plus a visa cost of $30 to enter the country. The visa for Vietnam costs and turnaround time can be found here.  http://www.movetocambodia.com/practical … -cambodia/

Thank you  :)

obrien49 wrote:

O'Brien

You can extend the travel visa at leadt 3 time. But if you wanna have a 1 year visa. It's still easy to get it in vietnam.

visa extension wrote:
obrien49 wrote:

O'Brien

You can extend the travel visa at leadt 3 time. But if you wanna have a 1 year visa. It's still easy to get it in vietnam.

What category of visa?  Are you talking about a DL for I year?    Extend a travel visa for AT LEAST 3 times?  So that means 4.  Please let us all know how it,s done

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
cabraman wrote:
visa extension wrote:
obrien49 wrote:

O'Brien

What category of visa?  Are you talking about a DL for I year?    Extend a travel visa for AT LEAST 3 times?  So that means 4.  Please let us all know how it,s done

I can extend a visa for you how many time you want, it's doesn't matter about how many time. Or if you wanna have a one year visa, i can help you to get it. But you have to pay a lot. Sms me if you need help.!

i intend to leave for cambodia on friday by bus  to get a new visa i just read on a travel page that visa on arrivals are not issued at land crossings but only at airports. is this true.

Hi Andy, it is depend on your visa letter, if it is mentioned that your visa will be stamped at Moc Bai border gate (not international airport), you can get visa stamp on your passport easily. Thanks

Many thanks for your kind help . It has now been arranged . Best wishes .