Looking for expert in Chinese medicine..

Hi, I have a colleague who will be in Guangzhou in the coming days and he asked me to find him a good reputable Doctor in chinese medicine.... does anyone know of anyone in the guangzhou area that comes recommended?

Any help greatly appreciated...

He wants someone to feel his pulse and all the other things that are done to see if he has any health issues etc.... 

Thanks

actually, i am a nurse in a big public hospital, but it is not famous for chinese medicine. i think she or he can see a doctor in GuangDong Province Hospital Of Traditional Chinese Medicine  . it is the best one in Canton on chinese medicine.

May be coming to China as expat.  My son has High Functioning Autism and takes Prozac with great success for treatment.  How can I find what pharmaceuticals are available in the South part of China?  ( ShenZhen)  Thank you.

ShenZhen is far away from guangzhou, maybe you'd better talk about it in the forum of shenzhen.
i think this Prozac is very common and you might find it at any counters of medicine shops. as far as i know ,it is available in our hospital, coz i once gave this kind of  medicine to the patients in my floor.
don't be worry, you can buy it in the shops or hosptitals i think.

Prozac translated to chinese is 百忧解, isn't it?

and if possible, if there are classes for learning chinese medicine (herbs, accupuncture, massage) for non medical background people for short term and in english, please let me know! Thanks.