Hi all lovely members - What you love and hate about Egypt?

lets introduce ourselves here please
where r u from and what u love and hate about egypt

dutch-lady wrote:

lets introduce ourselves here please
where r u from and what u love and hate about egypt

what about you starting to take the lead to introduce yourself as you mentioned :)

Yes, Dutch lady, why don't you introduce yourself first?

What is the reason to move to Egypt? Have you mastered the language yet?
You are a long time member with a few postings. How come that you are so inactive?

Hope to read you soon!

Hi everyone, I'm Ahmed, 33 Owner of a languages centers. Live between cairo and Beni-suef. I like traveling, movies, going out.
Enough for now lol. How about someone else to tell some about his/her self.  :)

goede dag nederlandse vrouw

how long you are here in egypt , and what is your impression ;)

Hello everyone.I am Malaysian moved to Egypt six years ago. My husband is Egyptian.I have a son who is 6 years old.

I personally love everything about Egypt.

I am good in Egyptian Arabic.

p.s: I can cook 'mulukayah' from scratch -pealing,cleaning,drying and cutting. :)

Have a good day.

Hi my name is Lynne. I am from Australia and to be perfectly honest I can't tell you anything I love about living in Egypt. I really enjoyed the history of Egypt but instead of Egyptian being proud of its history it desecrates it with rubbish. I find it very hard to understand the lack of pride the Egyptians have in themselves
Mind you I do not live in one of the new suburbs where things are modern. I live in a town in Menoufia  but I did live for a time in Nasr City and still had the same impression

Hey, my name is Ali graphic designer 40 years from Maadi - Cairo
i love everything in Egypt except Some Egyptians, such as the behavior of garbage in the streets do not respect traffic lights The exploitation of taxi drivers but really If I did not  the Egyptians i will hop to be an Egyptian