Moving back to Malaysia

Live in Ny city for 17 years. Green card holder.  Wanted to move back to Malaysia for good with 2 children n my husband. Need advise. Thanks

You can do it through Talent Corp as one option.

Other requirements will depend if you are all Malaysian passport holders or not. If you expand on this can guide you to some resources.

Hi Tcy75,
We are in a similar situation ... Planning a move back after nearly 20years away. We currently live in Scotland.

We are looking into talent corp too.

What age are your kids? Have you looked into schools yet?