Looking for lawyer and accountant in Antalya

Hi
tpw please write some reliable lawyer and accountant in Antalya who can help to set up a business.

thanks.

Hello natalkala.  Why is Antalya.  İstanbul is better for restaurant business and 12 months will be keep open. Not like Antalya.  Antalya is so expensive for open business and high rent prices and short term ( only for summer time ). Let's think about that I can help you about istanbul if you like I am.living in Istanbul. I came from USA.

Hi Natalkala,

Welcome to Expat.com.

I would like to let you know that i have created a new thread on our Antalya forum for a better interaction :)

For helping you in your hunt of a lawyer and an accountant i invite you to go through our Antalya business directory.

Good luck

Stéphanie

LONELYBOY_IST thanks for your readiness to help, But I'm going to move in Antalya for doing business. I'm looking for some best ideas for set up a business there. So it's why I'm looking for an accountant and laywer for consulting.

Stéphanie  thanks, I have to see your links.

hello..

to setup a business, you need an accountant who actually does this type of work, as a lawyer would not look after this issue..

pm me and I will send you a point of contact.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : share your personal details in private pls

hello )) I m living in antalya more than a year and I can help and even be a partner if you are looking for one. please reach me *** )) Esenya

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Esenyawr

As suggested by Stephanie earlier, those looking for/offering services can search/place ads in DIRECTORY section. 

Thx
Z

esenyawr wrote:

hello )) I m living in antalya more than a year and I can help and even be a partner if you are looking for one. please reach me *** )) Esenya

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Antalya section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Natalkala wrote:

LONELYBOY_IST thanks for your readiness to help, But I'm going to move in Antalya for doing business. I'm looking for some best ideas for set up a business there. So it's why I'm looking for an accountant and laywer for consulting.

Stéphanie  thanks, I have to see your links.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : advertising your services is not allowed on the forums : please register in our business directory
Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : advertising your services is not allowed on the forums : please register in our business directory