Art Techniques Lessons in Cairo

Can anybody recommend an art teacher or somewhere that offers classes in different painting techniques in Cairo?

I am looking to take some art lessons in acrylic and oil.

Thanks,

There are some schools specialized in that. They have websites on the internet attached with their addresses

That is a totally useless answer. Pleae don't answer unless you can provide valuable information. Thank you.

i think this post is old but am an art student in cairo if you still looking for some thing i can help you and if you now any thing like this in Abu Dhabi please tell me :)

yaso wrote:

i think this post is old but am an art student in cairo if you still looking for some thing i can help you and if you now any thing like this in Abu Dhabi please tell me :)

Hi Yaso,

I have since moved from Cairo to Abu dhabi, and then to Dubai where I am currently.
I managed to get a contact for a private art teacher in Abu dhabi, but her hourly prices were kinda steep. If you are interested though I can dig up the contact information for you.

Thanks for bringing this up, it has been a while :)

thanks am already studying art in my college but let me suggest a place for you in dubai if you still need it :)

Painting Courses in Dubai at Lotus
Public Transit    Providing professional training (a) Certificate for any course-subject, and (b) Professional Certificate for specialized course-package in Painting, as follow:

- Oil panting
- Acrylic painting
- Classic painting
- Abstract painting
- Color pencil
- Creative collage
- Mixed media
- Water color
and much more...

For more information call us on: 04-3911718
Contact Info
Phone    04 391 1718