ADVETI contract news

Thanks Tanseem.  Will do. I feel a little better now :)

Lol. Good to hear that. Just join us on Facebook. That site will definitely lift your spirits.

Hi both of you.. are you on facebook?

Yes I am. I've got my visa and tickets. The just came today.
Flying out on the 15th August

That's fantastic news Tanseem!  I'm pleased for you. You can start to organise things now and get moving! Hopefully this means ours are to follow soon..

Thank you.
I hope you guys hear something soon.  No one else that I know that is going out with me has got anything. I hope it happens soon so we can all celebrate together.
I feel a little apprehensive at being too happy as others are still waiting for their tickets.

Tanseem,  go and celebrate and then celebrate again with the rest of us. Heck, we deserve more than one celebration with all this anxiety!

Btw,  I've not been able to find an ADVETI starters 2015-16 page on Facebook.  Just adveti page comes up, but nothing specifically that says 2015-16.

Lol. Your right I should be celebrating. But I'm now anxious about what's going to happen on the other side. 
I think I'm just a born worrier.lool.

What  are you called on Facebook.  I'll find you and add you.

Hi Guys,

Still haven't received my flights, was told to expect to travel on the 14th/15th. Anyone in the same boat?!

Hi. I received mine last week Thursday. But I know a few people in the second situation as you. It's because of a delay with visas
They were told 14th 15th. As well
Hopefully you will hear something this week. Otherwise it may be that you fly out at the end of the month

Hello all,

I recently had an interview for the Cluster Teacher role, awaiting news on the outcome of the interview. Just wondering, how the pay scale is broken down - as the salary is advertised quite high. Just wondering if the amount includes housing allowance/ visa/ insurance etc. If anyone has accepted the Cluster Teacher role - it would be great if you could shed some light on this. Thanks in advance!

Hi
I'm a cluster teaching and will be leaving on 15th  August. Location is RAS AL KHAIMAH
do you want to email me and ill let you know what I have.

Thank you! I have just sent you an e-mail.

Hi
I don't know if you guys made it out there?
I just interviewed and would love to know more about the job and since you guys are already there.  Please do get in touch!
Thanks

@Babzi Hi , I was wondering if you can send me the email if adveti please

Hello Dina,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that you have posted on old thread and the member Babzi is also no longer active.

If you have any questions, you can start your own thread on the United Arab Emirates forum. Active members will surely help you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I'm a Food safety manager who has experienced in food manufacturing facilities for more than 24 years willing to work in UAE or any gulf country that willing to benifit out of my food manufacturing experience.

Hello Adam,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that expat.com is not a job agency.

I advise you to post your CV in the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed