Facial piercings in Riyadh.Will I get into problems or end in jail?

While I was in the UK recently, I decided to get my septum pierced (small bullring in the middle of nose) without any thought to acceptability in Saudi Arabia.
I'm back here now, in Riyadh, and I'm wondering if having this facial piercing will cause any offence or even land me in jail!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

No you are mis informed there is nothing like that .
Shamsher

Well, this has no thing to do with offence or even land in jail , most  Saudi girls having this nowadays. you'll wonder if you go deeply with Saudi girls fashion lol

Tongue, lips, eyebrows, here and there is fine...no issues...

Hello there,  :)

Please note that some posts have been removed from this thread.

Informations given should be relevant and objective.

Sorry about that,
Bhavna

It is fine , my friend pierced her lower lip and she never faced any issue in fact i m have been planning same . I only need permission from hubby and even if he allows I need to overcome on my Needle fear :(

Don't worry its fine you can piercing where ever you want no one will tell you any thing ;)

Hi!

Not at all. I'm a Filipino who worked in a hospital sporting a nose piercing (just a stud) and an eyebrow bar. The nose stud is pretty common but septum rings and eyebrow bars are pretty rare. My boss of course frowned upon the eyebrow bar thingie but technically, there wasn't any rule that says I can't wear it so you know, whatever. Enjoy it!

There are also a lot of shops who offer body/facial piercings so it can't be illegal. (I think)