Coming over to Denmark on deputation

Hi;

My name is Jayesh and I would be coming over to Denmark on deputatation for a year. My office location is Vallenbaek and the plan is that I would recieve 50 euros per day excluding all expenses. Accomodation and taxation would not be borne by me either. Can you plase suggest the cost of living in a place like Vallensbaek and also if there are any Indian stores around. Also if there is any other information, which you think may be of help, kindly share.

Hi,
It is to be informed that I will be in Denmark by 1st week of December 2010.I need house/flat/hostel at the

cheapest possible price as Iam going to there in Denmark first time.I am also open in sharing accomodation.My

current contact number is 919886675846,Bangalore,India.Email id is :[email protected]

Thank you.

Dear friend,

My son has got admission in Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design and will join in January 2011. He does not know any in DK to ask about the cost of living in CPHN. Since he is coming for a one year design course, his budget will be a tight one (we heard that DK is an expensive place).

Could you kindly give us some idea about the monthly totoal expenses on cost of living on: accommodation (can he rent and share with someone?), food items (self cooking is possible), climate and clothing, etc.

I shall be very grateful for your kind response.

Sincerely

R. G. Nair
[email protected]