Transfer Sponsorship

hello everyone... i'm working as a cook here in al khobar, i've been here for about a year now and for the past months my company gave me like an installment salary... eventually, i supposed to get it every month for that is written in our contract but i'm receiving it like every 3 months. is it possible for me to transfer to another sponsor if they keep violating our agreement...i have read an article saying that my employer should not kept my passport... is it true that they can not take my personal document in which that the Gov't of the Philippines provided me, thank you,

Hi "Kabayan", it was all depend on our contract.....if your employer fail to do so we have rights, the passport should be return to their proper owner as it was order by the government. some company like ours are still holding it for we dont know the reasons. but its just for safety precaution. do what you think its right.

Hello totoybato,

I moved your post on the Khobar forum so that other members on the Khobar forum can help you in your search for informations.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

My question is if i go into da custody of kafeel of my work place frm my fathers sponsership....how easy it will be if i want to go back to my fathers custody again later??