I need gym buddy - al khobar

i want to start going to the gym but I feel i want to have a gym buddy to keep me more motivated. anybody here wants to join me?  i need female Muslim. ☺️☺️☺️

Hello little_lulu :)

Droping your advert in the below section of the site will help better spread the word :top:

> Sport partners in Khobar

regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi

My co-worker she goes to the gym and I think she welcome partners. Message me so I can provide u with details

Little lulu pls..i need ur help..if u able to
read my message ..im sister neth working here in dammam.i will appreciate your reply..thank u.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

Salam sister. the number you gave me is a philippine mobile fone number. anything i can do to help you?

Nah..! Difficult in ksa !

Looking  for easy-going, cheery, motivated gym buddy in jeddah...anybody?

Salam Little lulu we have the same problem with abuzar169..perhaps u can help  us..we dont know what to do..pls. can you guide us too..can you message me with that number pls.  because im not always online on this site,thank u sister.i will wait for you..

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email addresses on the forum.

Me..ME..Me... *__^

Salam little lulu..if u still have my phil.number that i told u pls.tex me ok..i want to become one of your new friends pls..im waiting for u.thanks.

hanah14 wrote:

Salam little lulu..if u still have my phil.number that i told u pls.tex me ok..i want to become one of your new friends pls..im waiting for u.thanks.

Salam. i sent you an email couple of days ago sis. 😉

Caramelia85 wrote:

Looking  for easy-going, cheery, motivated gym buddy in jeddah...anybody?

well you will get some lead if you place your add in :

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … tners.html