Meeting anyone, anybody, to be of a help if your new to the country

Hi there,

I am 26 years of age, M. born here in the small little red dot and completed my studies in Australia, I am looking for new friends and after being back here I am looking to build by network of friends again. Please feel free to contact me etc, Thank you. Yours Sincerely, Vincent.

Hi Vincent, nice to meet you. I'm a new one too. where do you live in Singapore? I'm in Jurong West, is it near you :D

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

How u doing bro! im also looking some companion to explore the city

:) welcome back from a gen-x

Hello Louiss...I am thinking about to move , live and work in Singapure....
I would like to receive your opinion and advises for a new one arriving there....
What about to get a job soon ??

Hi Zedotk,

Pleasure to meet you. I am actually near the airport haha. Opposite ends, sure we can always meet up around the city area. Thank you.

Hi Jeadriano, pleasure to meet you, We can meet up with Zedotk as well and grab some food and a couple of beers too.

i'm up to that guys, the more the merrier!

hi,i am from india, i am very much looking for job in singapore.any kind of job.please anyone help me

SURIYAX wrote:

hi,i am from india, i am very much looking for job in singapore.any kind of job.please anyone help me

You won't find a job by posting on a forum like this. And nobody can help you as well as you yourself.
Have you applied for jobs at suitable employers in Singapore?
Have you started networking and getting to know people in your industry in Singapore?
Have you arranged an extended trip to Singapore for your job search?
You need all these to maximise your chances!