Newby to Tripoli

Hi!
New to Tripoli and settling down at Palm City in Janzour. Wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Western expat male in my 40's.

Varied interests and still evolving - into Cricket, Yoga, meditation, giving and receiving oil massage, natural healing, nature, environment, naturism, art, world affairs, cooking, eating out.

Looking to get connected with likeminded individuals to share and explore mutual interests and to have some fun in this city.

aunaturale wrote:

Hi!
New to Tripoli and settling down at Palm City in Janzour. Wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Western expat male in my 40's.

Varied interests and still evolving - into Cricket, Yoga, meditation, giving and receiving oil massage, natural healing, nature, environment, naturism, art, world affairs, cooking, eating out.

Looking to get connected with likeminded individuals to share and explore mutual interests and to have some fun in this city.

Welcome to the group and to Tripoli.  I will PM you about natural healing and stuff.

aunaturale wrote:

Hi!

Cricket I suppose your from England are you? LOL anyway I play Cricket well Indoor cuzz no Cricket fans in Libya.