Help a student in Ho Chi Minh

Hi!

I am a student in marketing management and I am currently doing an internship in Ho Chi Minh City. For my research I want to get in touch with local people as well as with expats. I am looking for people who want to meet up for a coffee (or a beer) and to chat about home decoration and furniture (topic of my research). It won't be to theoretical, I promise :-)

Thank you for you positive response!

Looking forward to meet you,

Remi Schoenmakers

Hi Remi

There will be a meet-up this Sunday at Highland Café, you may want to come and talk to us about your research there.

Regards
Nguyet

Thank you for your response, sounds great:)
At what time do you plan on meeting? The highland coffee is in district one right?

Kind regards,

Remi

090 1411447

If you want to talk today I'm free during the evening.  Or tomorrow we can grab a coffee.  What kind of questions will we be discussing?  I'm always up for helping people out and meeting some new friends.

I am working in marketing field. Nice to meet you.

Sounds great! Are you free tomorrow evening? It is about how people shop for furniture and how they shop online (if they shop online :) )

Looking forward to meet you!

Kind regards,

Remi

Remi_Schoenmakers wrote:

Thank you for your response, sounds great:)
At what time do you plan on meeting? The highland coffee is in district one right?

Kind regards,

Remi

090 1411447

You can join us this gathering on Sunday.
Here the topic

Hi, when and were will you guys meet today? I'd love to join :)

Remi

Hi Remi

Please see the info below:

Expat.com HCM May Gathering on 17th May 2015
Hello Everyone. It is time to meet up good friends and catch up again.
This month gathering will be as follows:

Date: 17/05/2015 Sunday
                Venue: Highland Coffee
                            181 Ham Nghi, P HguyenThai Binh, District 1   (opposite Ben Thanh market)
                    Time: 3.pm-6pm(come anytime)

When you reached Ben Thanh Market , the Highland cafe is at the opposite across  the big roundabout..
Please go upstairs and look for "Expat.com" sign
Order your beverage and pay at the counter.

We will move elsewhere for dinner together if you would like to join us.
Those with motorbike,please bring extra helmet.

Reminder from TEAM: Network / meet ups for dating or commercial purposes are strictly forbidden.
The organizer has the rights to prevent any person with bad attitude or intentions from attending

Hope to see you all soon.
Cheers,
Richard
5  REPLY

Richard Loo
Ho Chi Minh City