EBay?

Any of you guys use eBay over here, if so was it hard to get the stuff delivered? And how long did it take to arrive, and did you pay any customs?

Used Ebay in the States, but never here.  In fact, I've never had anything delivered here.  Sorry I can't be of any help.

Even ordering from Amazon for delivery to KSA can be messy, sadly

I use ebay and the Amazon for a long time, there is no problems at all in delivery  to Saudi Arabia, you need only a postal address and this is very easy and it could be done on line - cost (90 SR) per annum (http://www.sp.com.sa/English/Saudipost/ … fault.aspx)
all goods for personal used is customs free, except commercial quantities, and some goods are exempt from customs fee (such as computer and communications equipment and cell  phones)

some features offered by the Saudi Post is that you can have your US, UK, Australian, Chinese addresses for free (in the case of subscription) This feature allows you to buy from all merchants in ebay, Amazon , even those who didn't provide international shipping.

from my experience shipping from USA to Saudi Arabia takes (8-21 days)

Good info, Mohaa. Thanks for that!

Examples of my purchases (shipped from USA to Riyadh)

(IPad , spare part for my car, headphone ,Apple ipad case, Micky mouse bag,cufflinks)

I use ebay often. I opened a box with Aramex here in the kingdon (riyadh). They provided me with a post office box in New York and 4 times per week they ship items from there to here. I pay the shipping cost once it arrives.

Hope this helps.

Ronnie

Thanks for the info guys.
Gonna go to the post office on Saturday and see about opening an address stateside. Already have a PO Box there, company one, so gonna find out what to do.

Have a few things that I'd like to buy that would rather have them spec'd to US than to Middle East.