Accommodation and Transportation Nairobi

I will be in Nairobi for four to six months for a job contract beginning in June and I need furnished accommodation and car rental for that period. Can anybody help? Many Thanks, Sy

sytchao wrote:

I will be in Nairobi for four to six months for a job contract beginning in June and I need furnished accommodation and car rental for that period. Can anybody help? Many Thanks, Sy

Welcome aboard  :) 

For accommodation please check out the housing section in the green banner at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too.
Hopefully other members will get back to you about a car rental.

Hi sytchao. You will surely have fun working here in Kenya. It is very hospitable and you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to how to spend your free time. I have a new Toyota Noah I could lease it to you at a good fee when you come. Again, my sister has a 3 bedroom fully furnished apartment in Kilimani, Nairobi that she leases. Maybe you could have a look when you arrive.
Jashuah.

Hi sytchao,

Welcome to exat blog!

I invite you to post an advert in the housing in Nairobi section. 

To have more contacts, you should also have a look at our business directory:
> Real estate in Nairobi <

> Car rental in Nairobi <

Moderated by Christine
Reason: please post your ad in the housing section

As advertising is not permitted on this section of the forum can you please post a free ad in the housing section located in the green banner at the top of this page. It iwill get better exposure to potential renters and remain current there.

Moderated by Christine
Reason: please post your ad in the housing section

Hi Jashua,
I will be arriving in Nairobi for a 6 month contract and am interested in finding out more about long term rental of your Toyota. How much are you asking per month and would you be able to organize a driver? Many thanks, Sy

Am a driver by proffesion and i can help you out....i can help you get a car at a relatively cheap price and you give me work as a driver.....deal?

@Elijah Mwalili >  :offtopic:  he is looking for information to get a car rental.

Could you please let me know more about the apartment, the price, and possibly photos? Thanks, Sy

There are furnished apartments going from 130 all the way up to 150kshs in kilimani area.
I cant post you all the pics when you are here you can go round with the agent to be shown the different
apartments.  I currently have a homestay furnished self contained room going for 60 per mth with
wifi, gym and parking, and communal garden next to southafrican embassy. I will try to attach photos.
email is [email protected]

Eunia

Thank you Eunia, we are also looking for a saloon type car to rent for the six month period. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks, Sy

Sorry I have no contact for a saloon car.  How many are you that need the house?

Two, my wife and myself.

There is a pent house double rooms available for 110,000ksh all inclusive also in kilimani.
Let me know date of arrival we show you around.

Hello Scy if you send me yr email address I can mail you pictures of the room in a home stay house share in kilimani.

Thanks Eunia, but I am looking for an apartment.

I will do my best to get you one. I would like to know how close to your work do you need the apt? City jams are an issue
so I can only help you if I know exactly which area you would like to stay.  There are lots of apts in Nairobi but not all
will suit your needs at the end of the day. The cheaper the price the harder the going maybe for you in traffic jams.
Its raining in Nairobi now and a bit cold, I had a very nice one that has just gone last mth it was for 130 all exp paid but I will find you one by tmoro. Kilimani is a central location close to the city center unless if you are with UN which will be across town. Have you had any other feed backs abt a suitable place? use my email for further communication.

I will be working in Westland. We're looking for something between KSH90,000 to KSH100,000. We would like to stay in a nice B&B or guesthouse (centrally located) for the first week so that we can check out the apartments. Can you suggest anywhere?
Thanks,
Sy

I will find out from other agents tmoro morning as now its late and I don't hv property in
westlands,  Will let you know who can help you get an apt in westlands tmoro

Thanks Eunia...

Hi everybody,

Please note that the forum has been created for the exchange of information on expatriation.

For accommodation search and offers, please post your respective ad directly in the housing section > https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa/kenya/nairobi/ .

Thanks all

Priscilla  :cheers:

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Free ads are not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct