French language courses in Burkina Faso?

Hi guys,

does anyone know a place (school, NGO, other..) offering French courses in Burkina ? I am looking for something that could offer intensive courses.

thanks!

Hello LunaC

As I suggested on a previous post of yours on the Francophone version of the site, for such adverts, please refer to our Language classes in Burkina Faso of the site

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello LunaC,

I'm an independant french teacher working for the moment, only with individuals and groups. I've worked successfully with 7 nationalities here in Ouagadougou and I'm still doing that job with passion.

Unfortunately, I don't know any good french school here to recommend to you.

I've proposed last month the french institute to launch with my collaboration, official french classes in the institute. They didn't accept because of the low percentage of people interested in taking french classes in this francophone country.

Please, feel free to get in touch with me for any information and good luck for your language learning project.  :)

(xxx)

Hi Freeman,

thanks for your answer, obviously French schools don't exist in Burkina, as far as I know noone has heard about that ....
but I am surprised that even the French Institute was not interested whwn you approcach them. In fact, I thought it was one of their missions to teach french.

I've noted your number, it could be interesting to exchange on the subject the next time I'll be in Ouaga

Hi Freeman,

I have a friend who is going to burkina in may and is interested in learning French over the course of three months. Would you be able to accommodate him?

Thanks!
Mark