Retirement age for Expats and Saudis in Government ?

Hello people ,

What's the retirement age for expats and Saudis in Government sector ?

Sure the retirement age is 60, but you can extend or enter into an indefinite term contract beyond this age. Source: Article 74 of the Saudi employment law.

Yep article 74 states:

The worker attains the age of retirement, which is sixty years for males and
fifty five years for females, unless the two parties agree upon continuing work
after this age. The retirement age may be reduced in cases of early retirement
as provided for in the work organization regulation. If it is a fixed-term work
contract which extends beyond the retirement age, it shall terminate at the
end of its term

HOWEVER, keep in mind that for expats, after 60, the expat counts as 2 in the Saudisation ratio.  Which is why, not a lot of companies can afford to keep them around.

Thank you for the info.
Also, with regard to US companies such as defense contractors in contract with the Saudi military, there is no problem with the number of expat workers.
I'd like to add some more info.
According to one employment visa company in the US, depending on the job, the Saudi government will allow workers over sixty if a letter from the US company states that age is not a issue because the employee is needed and qualified. This letter is sent with the other documentation for the employment visa.

Defense contractors yes.

Of course, there is no issue in hiring people above 60.  I was just mentioning that for companies subject to Saudisation, this particular expat would count as 2 under the Nitaqat program.   This makes a difference if your ratio is on the lower side and could potentially restrict you.

Very good! You are intelligent!
I'm trying to get the word out that age 60 is not always the age of rejection for the employment visa. I'm new to this site. Thanks.