Medical Test will be done again in KSA?

Hi, would you happen to know if they will be looking in our medical results in our home country once we get to KSA?

Assalamu aleikum

For iqama purposes, you might be requested to visit one of the certified medical centres here, in Saudi Arabia and get certain tests (blood and urine, as far as I remember) done again. The data will be uploaded accordingly in MOI base, and you'll be directed on further proceeding for obtaining iqama.

The process is very smooth and well organised.

Hope this answers your question.

They actually will ask you to do the test again in ksa for the iqama process

I have gone through the medical process in 3 GCC countries i.e. UAE, Bahrain and Saudi.  The most thorough one in recent past has been Bahrain (Blood, X-ray, Urine, Eye test and doctor exam).  And the most relaxed, Saudi. 

I did the Saudi medical last week after arriving on my work visa.  To give context, I am in top management in my company and as a result, three people accompanied me to the clinic and they knew everyone.  It took all of 5 minutes and only involved a blood test.

Hi everyone
I was working at Iraq and I was informed that I have hepatitis B.then I was sent to back to home . At Home  I took all blood test and all X-ray ,fibroscan.
After that doctor told me that my hepatitis B not Active and not dangerous for people.
Can I work and get visa ?
Please give me information. I need that job

Coming from your home country, you will go through GAMCA and with Hep B detected, they will not pass you.  Viral load doesn't matter.

what kind of urine test they do??

What do you mean what kind?   be specific in your question as it is difficult to make out what you are asking.

Hi @XTang, I have lung scar due to surgery (chylothorax) and my employer in Saudi is willing to execute a waiver. Am I safe from possible deportation?

The only issue is lung scars due to TB.  And Saudi medical is relaxed vs. UAE so I would assume that it should be ok.

Wow! Now I can breath......

Thank you XTang!

hi, I have lung scar due to tb. Will I, ever be able to get iqama?

No

I have T pallidium on borderline false tier, I do retest using western blot it shows negative, do I qualify to get iqama

hey

my wife has a calcification spot on her lung x ray - it seems like a similar case as you . Can you pls share your experience , does a report from the Doctor assist in anyway?

Kindly share any advice that you can.

thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please share your personal details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

kindly guide me better as you can?

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : Since we are on the english speaking forum, please post in english only
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on the forum

now you are in Saudia Arabia dear brother

Hi Hannah80, please can you let me know the outcome of this? I am in a similar situation. Thanks.

Hi 🙋🏻‍♀️
Will your iqama be granted if you arrived in KSA, do your medicals and your blood pressure reading is high?

Ok

Hi pls can i stay in saudi as an expert while am pregnant

husnayasmin001 wrote:

Hi pls can i stay in saudi as an expert while am pregnant

What do you mean by that?
It depends on the visa.
If you have a valid visa of any sort, you can stay.

What if am under probation period

Will my employer give me iqama if he found out

husnayasmin001 wrote:

Will my employer give me iqama if he found out

Oh.
You are new here or having a new job.
Right?
Don't tell your company/sponsor yet.
Because, they can terminate your contract in probation period.

I went for pretty employment check to get iqama

I have been working in saudi for more than 20 years now. Returned back home due to covid situations. I got a new job in saudi and got my visa. For medical tests the doctor took the chest xray and saw a scar. I never had TB of any sort before, and i dont have any illness as well. Can anyone here please advice what can be done for this. Is there any workarounds to get the medical passed. I request your help.

No workarounds.  Follow the process.

May I know your nationality please. If Filipino, what are you worried for? How to pass in PH or your Saudi? maybe I can give advice. Maybe it will work. No guarantee...  because it was 2013

Hi,

I am gonna be moving to Saudi Arabia for work. My visa is being processed. I am concerned about my medical test in KSA. See my bilirubin levels is higher than normal. Do I necessarily have to bring it down. Coz my doctor said it's not a big deal coz I don't have any underlying condition or disease. I am confused please help.

Dear sir

If suger level is high then narmol so what will do next. In iqama medical report