Is USD 1100 enough to live in accra ghana?

Hello everyone,

Basically i am from Bhubaneswar,Odisha.If there any oriya family in Ghana,Accra

I Got a job offer in Accra,Ghana,My local salary is around USD 1100 ( Including all utility expenses like medical, cell phone, internet,School fee,fooding & entertainment etc?)

Company will provide only Car + fuel + furnished Accommodation.

Please if you can give me a rough idea of living expenses per month (current approx rates) of two people family (with wife & Four years kid) is it enough for living in accra,ghana?

Thanks & Best Regards

Hello AKSAHOO and welcome on board Expat.com

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Accra forum to help you get better visibility and interactions.

I invite you to browse through threads in our Cost of Living in Accra section of the forum to gather some infos about the cost of living there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

So with your  $1100 what will you have to provide for yourself? It seems from your list above that it is only spending money so that will depend on what sort of lifestyle you have

Hello everyone,

Basically i am from Bhubaneswar,Odisha.If there any oriya family in Ghana,Accra

I Got a job offer in Accra,Ghana,My local salary is around USD 1100 ( Including all utility expenses like Electricity,water,medical, ,School fee,fooding & entertainment etc?)

Company will provide only Car + fuel + furnished Accommodation.

Please if you can give me a rough idea of living expenses per month (current approx rates) of two people family (with wife & Four years kid) is it enough for living in accra,ghana?

Thanks & Best Regards

Oh, I understand you. You have to pay for everything except your accommodation and car and fuel.
You will find it quite tight if you are not getting medical cover and education. You can probably survive but you will have to live a simple life

Hello my Dear,
Thank you very much for reply.Company is paying medical but not school fee.
Take care

Thanks again

Hello everyone,
I am from Mumbai n have got job offer in Accra Ghana,salary offered is 5000 us $ with accommodation, car n education

Please advice.....

Also let me know about Indian people based in accra n about lifestyle I have 6 month old kid n husband along with me