Looking for new friends

Hi there , I'm a 40'sh something female looking to make new friends.....for going out , socializing and great coversations. I live on the Asian side .....

Welcome on Expat-blog maralll! :) I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site. Do not hesitate to participate on Turkey forum.

All the best,
Christine

Thankyou very much Christine. I hope so as well:-))

hi, i m loubna, i live also on asian side, i speak french my english not very well !!! i m looking also for freinds. a bientot

Hello Loulou-01!

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

It might help if you give more details about yourself, your hobbies, likes and dislikes etc. Once members learn more about yourself, they will surely reply back to you.

Wishing you, all the best!

Am sure, you'll meet lot of people and make friends soon.

Regards
Sheetul

loulou-01 wrote:

hi, i m loubna, i live also on asian side, i speak french my english not very well !!! i m looking also for freinds. a bientot

Hello Loulou and welcome on my part also :)
You might also want to interact in French speaking forum for Turkey if it is more easy for you :)
I wish you many friends on Expat.com!
Cheers
Arlette

Hi Loubna , thx for writing. Pls tell me more about you:-))

hi, i am Anna, i live on asian side (Erenkoy), i am looking for freinds. Memnum oldum)))

Hola!
i want to get some firend who is native spanish speaker.

hello...I am originally from Istanbul so all welcome to Istanbul..;) I am in the European side and working as a project manager for a multinational company..

looking for hearing from you...

best wishes..;)