Partner with medical background for medical tourism co

Looking for 3rd partner to start new company using Panama, Costa Rica and Mexico providers, specializing in dental and cosmetic, marketing to USA, eventually expanding to more procedures and possible countries. Desire medical background to serve as consultant and inspector for new providers.  Will join 2 partners, a 30 yr business owner and Panama attorney.  Start up portion yet to be determined but expected low.  Please contact for more information or questions.

Hello nichrocks

Please drop your advert in the appropriate section. Click on Classifieds in the green banner above and to the right of your screen you will see a green button '' + Post An Ad ''

Choose as section : Business partners

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Let me introduce myself:  My name is Richard Field. I am a retired State reg Osteopath. I speak fluent Spanish and French, and some Arabic. I am looking for a motive to transfer my life to warmer climes and thought it an idea to contact you. I am very fit and love travelling and meeting people. I have travelled a lot in N America and Mexico.

Hope to hear from you. Regards, Richard

Dear Richard,
Sounds like we have similiar in reasons for starting a company in Central America. If you want to live there you need an income stream. its difficult to find work if not a native.  Owning my own businesses for 30 years I do not desire to work for someone else even if possible. I've lived in Mexico, Costa Rica and Panama and prefer any to the states and currently own property in Panama which I am building on.
I see a huge possibility for profit in the medical tourism industry if done right and marketed to untapped areas. Research supports my belief.  I just read the industry is expected to grow almost more than any other in  upcoming years. I am from the Orlando area where medical tourism is relativly unknown which is common to many areas in the US.  I firmly believe if more were aware they could have medical and dental work done for less than half the cost by qualified doctors and dentists while having a wonderful vacation the demand would be great. I am aware of the largest obstacles in the states.  Fear of traveling outside of the country for safety reasons and fear of unqualified medical care,  Alleviating these fears would be a primary topic in marketing as well as would come through email and phone inquiry responses. Safety of where our providers are located and their medical credentials would be focused on.,
I believe in starting with what you know, which is why I chose these countries and dental and cosmetic procedures. I already have excellent dentists and doctors of my own there in these fields. Once the business initial hoops are jumped and it is running smoothly I plan to expand to more procedures and countries.
I have a great interest and believe procedures using adult stem cells  done in many countries would benefit many and be popular treatments.  Already many approved treatments outside of the US in use, i see more in the future. As an osteopath are you aware of the recent breakthrough scientists made, regrowing bone tissue in mice using them?
I do not know how you feel regarding IVF and what they call 3 parent babies but read of England's progress in this work which they anticipate approval of  in another year. It is a controversial and opinionated procedure but remember when the first test tube baby was born and the controversy surrounding it.  This is now a common procedure and see this as no different. I definatly want to learn more about it and will be watching it  It could be very profitable if able to to get in on the ground floor once approved.
It is not difficult to find a 3rd partner. My intention is to have a reputation as the best and be a company that is known and  trusted for its highly qualified providers and devotes personal attention to all clients.  It will be of the utmost importance for all doctors, dentists and facilities we contract with to be of superior quality and safety. For this reason I believe it important to involve someone with an interest in the company that has a medical background who will know more than I important questions to ask and what to look for.  This partner will have a very important role in the company.
I am in process of finalizing the sale of my last business here.  After this I will devote my time to more research and completing the business plan to determine the competition, steps as well as start up costs and profit margin expected to make. I do not forsee at this point anyway, start up wto be immensly expensive, especially when split 3 ways.  I predict some of the start up costs to be insurance, licenses, possible certifications, legal fees,. Marketing to be the largest expense followed by travel expenses to meet with potential medical providers as well as possible hotel and tour providers. I have contacts already in all countries for excellent companies and people for this as well as ground transport and translator/guides.  Much may be able to be done by phone and email.  I want to offer complete packages which can include air, hotel, doctor arranging and cost, ground transportation, guides, translators, restaurant reservations, tours, ect as well as al a carte services.  The company should receive a portion back all contracted suppliers and  possibly able to upcharge on top of quoted costs. More research is needed on whether we will receive a fee for arranging everything.
. Once all is in place we will need patient coordinators and customer service operators. I have a bilingual woman in mind for the main patient coordinator from Mexico.  She has agreed to work for me when ready. I met her 10 years ago when she managed a popular resort in Cuernavaca, Mexico and we became friends. She impressed me then and I believe she will be a great addition to my team.  I am very particular about who I bring on board in business, always keeping my inner circle small with people who are loyal, honest, hard working and have the company's best interest at heart.
I realize this is all in very preliminry planing and wish I was prepared to give you more concrete details and costs.  They will be forthcoming but I hope that this has provided an abstract of my vision for what I am planning.  Please feel free to contact me through my personal email [email protected] with any quetions or input.
Thanks,
Jayne

Good morning.  I read your post with interest and hope you don't mind me approaching you direct.  I am based in the UK at the moment but looking to move overseas if I can secure a job.  I previously trained as a State Registered Nurse here in the UK but my registration has lapsed.  I have a Business Degree and an  excellent background in providing customer service and managing administration processes including buying; finance; HR and regulated environments.  I would be happy to send my full CV and should you wish to explore this further I am available on Skype.

Hello all

Concerning Business partners : Please drop advert in related field of site : Business Partners in San Jose

As for any adverts about work please place the latter in our Jobs in San Jose  section.

Thank you

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed