UAE VISIT VISA (DUBAI/SHARJAH/ABU DHABI)

Dear SIr,

Currently Iam wiorking as an Asst. Mangaer in Group of Companies in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia. iam staying in Saudi Arabia for the last 20 years. I would like to travel to Sharjah/Dubai/Abu Dhabi during week ends for holidaying as my friends & relatives are working in Dubai/Sharjah & Abu Dhabi. Can I apply for a Tourist Visa being an expatriat. What are rules & regulations to apply for a toursit visa. Is it the same conditions apply for a tourist visa like your Iqama should be valid for 6+ months or 3+ months. 

Please send your answer on priority.

Regards,

Rafeeq Ahmed

kadnoor wrote:

Dear SIr,

Currently Iam wiorking as an Asst. Mangaer in Group of Companies in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia. iam staying in Saudi Arabia for the last 20 years. I would like to travel to Sharjah/Dubai/Abu Dhabi during week ends for holidaying as my friends & relatives are working in Dubai/Sharjah & Abu Dhabi. Can I apply for a Tourist Visa being an expatriat. What are rules & regulations to apply for a toursit visa. Is it the same conditions apply for a tourist visa like your Iqama should be valid for 6+ months or 3+ months. 

Please send your answer on priority.

Regards,

Rafeeq Ahmed

You don't need to apply any were. as your profession is good you just get exit re-entry visa from you company   along with your original Iqama and passport. Take ticket and go to dubai airport. as you reached on dubai airport after deposit 200 in their currency on airport bank branch you will able to get visit of 30 days form the dubai airport. so no need to apply from here. your pasport should be valid till 6 months and Iqama Should be valid for 3 month. that's all.