Foreigners in Luoyang

Hello everybody,

I'm in Luoyang since 4 month now and i didn't see any foreigners!  :sosad: 
My mother language is French but i can speak a little English... So if there is some european people in Luoyang Henan, send me a message  :D

i am not european, but i am a foreigner living in luoyang. my  wechat is ***

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Hello, thanks for your reply but...I'm back in my country since nearly 2 years! ;-) Have fun in Luoyang and wish you a nice experience...

oh okay thanks hey maybe if you manage to come back again :D

Anyone still in Luoyang?

For my case, i'm back in my country! Luoyang was a bad  working experience for me unfortunately  :mad:
But for shure, i met a lot of good people and i will come back as soon as possible to see them again  :top:

As for me I a still in china but I moved to Dalian. I know a couple of people in Luoyang they usually have church on sundays.

Hello I'm in Luoyang and I have really been looking for a church  could you please connect me with the people for the church

I'm back in Belgium, i can't help you...

Hello! I'm in Luoyang quite a bit these days.

Are you still around?

No i'm back in Belgium since 4 years... Have fun there, there are a lot of good people there 😉

I live in Mengzhou City - expat full time -always good to make new friends

You still live in Louyang? I'm from the USA and am trying to find people to hang out with here.

Are you still in Louyang?

Hi,
Ici back in Belgium since 6 years 😔 Luoyang IS a beautifull town and i have met a lot of good person... Good luck to you 😉

Hello
Well, thanks. I hope I meet some people soon. But, I've only been here a month. I found a bar at the stadium. All Chinese, but that's OK. I'm only here until the summer. Thanks anyways. If you have any suggestions for places to hang out, let me know. Thanks.

Even when i was there, there is not a lot of foreigners in this town 🥺 i went to the bar Happy House but i don't know if is still there 🤔 and the other one i forgot the name sorry... You can visit of course long men grottoes if it is not already done 😉 the white horse temple and the old town is great to see too. If you are there for a job, just pay attention and be sure to received your salary !!!! Good luck 😊

I'm from Singapore, I lived in Luoyang for many years, and I can speak Chinese very well, my WeChat number is ***, glad to contact with you.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct