Nigerians in Mauritius

There are lots of restaurants and hotels you can easily get jobs as a waiter, customer service etc. I need someone to help me bring egusi from Nigeria. I'll settle the bills if anyone can.

Moving to Mauritius next year and I need friends in Mauritius to tell me more about the place

Hi.
That's great. I may be moving to Mauritius too.

Sorry, I do not have an answer to your question as i am not in Mauritius yet.

Hello
I'm from Nigeria and planing to  visit Mauritius by Jenuary 2019,looking for Nigeria friend in Mauritius and a shared flat to rent , any Nigeria here?

Hello Peter
How are you doing
My name is Ejike and am planing to visit Mauritius from Nigeria , i would love to have a chat with you

You can check on economic development board edb..website .you dont need an agent.you can apply online straight there..

Hello bro
Please how do i get work permit before i leave nigeria

Bro good day
Please how can i get work permit from there before my arrival

Well it depends , it's mostly easier for professionals especially doctors , nurses and other skilled professionals to get an interview with one of the top companies here in Mauritius which will help u to process ur work and resident permit before coming. Most of them pay for ur air ticket as well plus other benefits.

Clift4real wrote:

Okay but what of now that am coming there with a tourist visa can easily get some job to sustain myself I will like us to discuss more on what'sap please add me with this number *** thanks for your understanding

With a tourist visa you are NOT allowed to get employment.
BTW: You will need to prove that you have enough funds to support yourself whilst on  a tourist visa

Please give me your whatsapp line I want to discuss something with you thanks

Please link with me your whatsapp line thanks

*** my whatsApp contact

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am from Nigeria and its been boring here in mauritius in the apt alone .I will be glad if i can meet new friends here .

Emmy howfar area clear are there jobs

Hello sir/ma. My name is hope. I be naija person too lol.
Please I'd like to get some few info from you being that you've been in Mauritius for long. I'd appreciate your response

I will help you with that, send me your whatsapp line

Thanks. Can u drop ur email?

Boss man, r u still active here?

Bro Good evening, I have a Diploma in Civil Engineering, is a site or way I can apply for a job before coming over please?

Hello

Hello how are you doing

@Temilade yes a lots

@Emie Anna yes am one of them

Hello everyone,

i would suggest that new members participating on this thread introduce themselves.

Regards

Bhavna

Good day all... I'm a Nigerian married to a Mauritan .,.. the issues I'm having now is getting my overstay cleared because I did overstay the first time I visited.. please anyone that has any info on this or might have gone through this process

Hello Muzzybest,

Where did you both get married ? Are you back in Mauritius and have applied for a residence permit ?

Regards

Bhavna

@Tecsla Inc.LLC can you drop me some general job prospects on the island. From Ghana

@Shiba178

Hi Bro

Please here is mt email.

let connect

@Bhavna Good evening.. we both got married here in Nigeria but I've not been able to come back due to the overstay issues

@muzzybest Any reason why you haven't been able to come back ? did immigration send or give you a notice ?

With reference to your email, I have been directed to inform you that your application is still under consideration.

2.    You will be informed of the outcome by the Passport and Immigration Office in due course.

Kind Regards,

T. Guness (Miss)

Office Management Assistant

for Secretary for Home Affairs

Residence Permit Section

Prime Minister's Office (Defence and Home Affairs)

Level 4, New Government Center Port Louis

That above is the response I'm getting from them.... We've been waiting for 9months and counting now

9 months seems long. I hope someone can help. But you'll need to ask them with insistance so that they make things move.

We've been trying to do that... My wife had to go to the PMO... Yet they couldn't give a definite time frame... Just saying we should wait

I met a nigerian guy who works at the Nandos in Grand Baie. He was quite nice.

Hello everyone,

Please note that some inappropriate posts have been removed.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Emie Anna

Hi Emie. My name is Sam. I am a Nigerian medical doctor but currently doing an MSc in Drug Toxicology and Safety Pharmacology. I want to relocate to Mauritius. Any information on how to go about it? I will also like to know about the processes for getting licensed to practice in Mauritius.

@unclesamnwogu  I am currently in the UK.

@unclesamnwogu hello and welcome !

The only way is to contact private clinics to offer your spontaneous candidacy. Find them on google.

Or reach out for professionals : Recruitment Agencies in Mauritius

All the best

Bhavna

I am a nigerian(female),I speak English ,French and Mauritian Creole. I have lived in Togo and Benin. How is living in mauritius like ?