"Finding a TEFL job in Saudi Arabia without a Degree"

Good day/Assalaa mu alaykum
If there's anyone out there with contact details,numbers or a contact of teachers you know working in Saudi Arabia or e.mail adresses ralating to finding Tefl jobs in Saudi.Please contact or e-mail me [email protected] so much want to work and live in Saudi Arabia.I have a TEFL certificate and have 2yrs teaching experience.I have a great passion for teaching and Im hungry to share my knowledge with others.People from all over the world is welcome to contact me.

Kind Regard Musin( Good Doer)

Sad to inform you, but outsiders (not living in KSA) must have Bachelors (at least) to have a visa processed

Hello there,what does KSA stand for and thank you for your in put.

Rareshine do you work and live in Saudi Arabia?

well musin i work and live in saudi arabia let me check with my aunt she works as senior mathematics teacher in pakistan international school if she know about any vacancy u r looking for

KSA stands for kingdom of saudi arabia

Oh syedahmed2328 I would appreciate it, any contact will help,I am happy for you.I so, so much want to teach ,I also read on the internet that there a thing where teachers in Saudi can recommend another teacher are you aware of this and is it true?

They can recommend all they want, but getting the visa isn't in the company's hands. I work here and went through a lot of hoops to get here. Alhamdulillaah at last, while its difficult it's not impossible wa billah tawfeeq

Hi Sayedahmed2328 did you get to speak to your aunt yet?Have a good day