Greeks in Gibraltar

I just wanted to know if there is any greeks in Gib, or a  greek community in Gibraltar.... I heard there are many Greek shipping companies there and I was wondering if anyone who lives there knows of any job opennings in the maritime industry ... I am planning to visit end of summer and could really use some help.

any advise is welcome

thanks a lot

Cheer_up wrote:

I just wanted to know if there is any greeks in Gib, or a  greek community in Gibraltar.... I heard there are many Greek shipping companies there and I was wondering if anyone who lives there knows of any job opennings in the maritime industry ... I am planning to visit end of summer and could really use some help.

any advise is welcome

thanks a lot

Hi and welcome to Expat.com, Cheer-up!
What a nice username!
Maybe the Network of Greek expats in Gibraltar, members of Expat.com would help?
For jobs openings, you may also have a look on Gibraltar's Classifieds -> jobs section.
Cheers
Arlette

Hi There :)

We are looking for a Greek speaking Coordinator. The job offers great benefits and salary!

It involves evaluating and testing the Greek websites, ensuring they are competitive in the marketplace & website content is correct and relevant.
Ensuring marketing offers are relevant to the local territory and all CRM processes are translated into Greek.
Also, providing excellent customer care to Greek speaking clients over phone, email and chat on both inbound and outbound communication channels.
The best part is also that you would be working closely with the Affiliates department in identifying potential new affiliate partners for the territory, and take over existing Greek relationships.
Excellent salary and benefits with 1 of our major clients.
Do not miss out!
Please email me urgently on [email protected] or call 0035020066676

Hi, I'm posting in this topic just to do an update on Cheer's up post since its been a few years inactive.

I'd be happy to know if there are any Greeks living in Gibraltar now (2017), as I'd also like to ask for some information.

@FeeAcer Thank you for sharing the network link, I've checked it, but I'm not entirely sure if its outdated or not.

Yes, Lykos 22, there are some Greek people living here in Gibraltar and surroundings.

I did DNA test and I am 36% Greek huahuahuahauhau

hello...we are not there yet but we are planning to move maybe in the next couple of months...can you describe me a bit the life there..also i found the house prices extremely expensive..is it everywhere like this or there is certain areas where i can find better price?