South Sudan Juba is good for Job

I have received one job offer from South Sudan Juba, I am not familiar with this country. Actually I want to know about life style, people and about the country.
This is good for doing job there.
Please advise me.

South Sudan is a mufti-cultural country..with friendly people, the most commonly used language is Juba arabic which can easily be understood by foreigners in the Country.and English is also spoken..where ever you are, pliz feel free and travel to South Sudan  and enjoy the good life in the Country....good business...conducive environment to live in.   all are wellcome

Dear Friend.

I got your contact from Expat.com, where am also a registered member.

Am a Ugandan male based in Ezo county, western equatorial state in south Sudan, and working as a acting diocesan development manager with the Diocese of Ezo for the last two years.

This region share borders with Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Central African Republic (CAR). Peaceful and quite area, with kind hearted people, mostly depending on cultivation as a source of income, and following traditional Christianity.

Though the region faces seasonal instabilities caused by Joseph Kony LRA rebels, this situation has not stopped the communities from attending their day to day responsibilities.

Meanwhile, if you need any further information about this region, feel free to contact.
In the meantime, I wish you well with your work.

Regards,

Francis Kakaire

South Sudan is a mufti-cultural country..with friendly people, the most commonly used language is Juba arabic which can easily be understood by foreigners in the Country.and English is also spoken..where ever you are, pliz feel free and travel to South Sudan  and enjoy the good life in the Country....good business...conducive environment to live in.   all are wellcome

Brother, i am from bangladesh comming to Juba with a job. Please share me if you have any information.

Thanks
Jahidul Alam

I did not understand you well jahid. You mean that your coming with a job or you want a job.

hi, I have got an opportunity in Juba, South sudan. I am comming to join in december 2014.

i am also same to you brother!

Hullo

If You haven't traveled to south sudan, its relatively calm now but out skirts of city may be risky
depending what work you are doing

OK. Jihad. We will interact when you arrive in Juba. For further information, feel free.

Kakaire Francis.

Am an Agronomist from South Sudan with an experience of 7 years working in Agriculture department with the National ministry of Agriculture and Forestry of South Sudan. with a skills and knowledge in Value chain, Farming as a Business,as well as Animal Husbandry including Apiculture and Aquaculture. Am looking for job of the nature in any country.

u are welcome. juba is calm now we hope for the peace to prevail in all the 10 states of South Sudan

better to go there and u will know the reality

Good day,

Looking for anyone lives in Juba close to Juba international Airport. or knows someone has access to the airport. Urgently.

WhatsApp only ***

Regards,

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@AhmadObeidat5

This is an old (2014) thread so do not expect a reply. It is unsafe to post any contact details on the open forum,

Hello AhmadObeidat5, futher to what Stumpy said, why are you looking for someone in that area please ? Any emergency?

Regards,

Bhavna

@Bhavna Are you there? It's an emergency to me yes. I will disclose further details via WhatsApp.

@stumpy I notice, it was the only thing available last night.

@Bhavna Are you there? It's an emergency to me yes. I will disclose further details via WhatsApp.
-@AhmadObeidat5

Please note that unfortunately, Bhavna is not in South Sudan.

She is a member of the moderation team.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello team new in Juba. I am working with a construction company with limited moving out. However, after few weeks with less movement you feel sick and want to socialize. I tried looking up social clubs such as toastmasters and rotaract  in juba but to no avail. Where do I go socialize and find a life to blend in Juba.